Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Abundant Life


Dear One,
When you look at a beautiful flower garden replete with beautiful blossoms you should compare the number of blooms to the number of My blessings to you each day. The ratio is a like ratio, blossoms to blessings.
Yes, I have as many and even more blessings than each individual flower that you see break forth with life and beauty You can't even imagine the multitude of blessings that I have for My children, but you must have eyes to see them and ears to hear them and a mind to image them.
The truths contained within My mind are your truths, too, because I share everything with My children.
With the realization of every truth there is freedom from some type of bondage you have experienced. You should determine to spend more time with Me so that My truths can be infused into your mind and you experience more freedom every time.
I live in you to set you free and give beautiful blessings to you.
Love, God
John 10:10

No comments: