Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grow Up


Dear One,
The temporal things of the earth must be thought of as just that, temporary. Everything temporal is subject to change. Temporary is only for a time, and then things change and are different. They can be good, they can be better and they can be the best you've ever known. Things are forever changing.
Changes bring growth and growth brings more changes, which bring more growth and on and on, forever changing for your benefit when you bring Me into the situation with prayer and acceptance of My guidance.
Look at every negative incident in life as only temporary and know that My ability will change it, then more growth will come and on and on.
My eternal power has the ability to change the temporal, and then that will become temporal and My eternal power will change it to be even better.
Life is growth. You have heard parents tell children to, "Grow up." When I tell My children to grow up I'm telling them to grow upward into more peace and more love and more mercy and more joy. Let the temporal things become positively affected by My spiritual power in your life. Grow upward toward better things.
Love, God
II Corinthians 4:17&18
photo from Phantom/Louis Laliberte at www.flickr.com

No comments: