Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PROSPEROUS MIND


Dear One,
Do not allow your mind to get locked in a negative image of a situation that needs to changed by restoration or healing.
When a negative image is allowed to enter your mind, then My image for that situation cannot be introduced into your mind as a precursor to bringing perfection to the situation.
My images are faith builders and are guarantees of My promises.
Compare the truth of renewing your mind and the truth that I desire that you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers. Your soul is your mind, so a prosperous mind with positive images inherits everything.
When you allow Me to renew your mind, I have been invited to put My images and My words there so that you will have My will for the situation.
Jesus only spoke what He heard Me say and He only did what He saw Me do in the images of his mind. Do the same and all good things will be yours.
Love, God
Romans 12:2; III John: 2
photo by Richard Nix at www.flickr.com

No comments: