Wednesday, February 18, 2009

TOTAL RELIABILITY


Dear One,
You have heard "the best laid plans of mice and men" are unreliable.
You've never heard from Me that My plans in regard to you are unreliable because they are one hundred percent totally reliable. In fact, testimonies from My Book to you and testimonies from men who pray will speak of My reliability and steadfastnesss. I can be counted upon.
My plans for your life are yea and amen, so be it. There are no "maybes" or weak possibilities in My plans. They are guaranteed and sure because I have abilities beyond what men can imagine and I keep My promises to you every time. I do what I say I will do. There is nothing guaranteed in the world except My words. My words are My promises to you.
Speak to the mountains of defeat in your life and they will be removed.
Live and move within the revelation of My love for you and you will see love cover sins.
Bring peace to every situation and you will see my workings for you in abundance.
My plans have always prevailed and they will always prevail.
You can count on Me.
Love, God
II Corinthians 1:20; Romans 4:20-2
Photo from db_photos on www.flickr.com

No comments: