Sunday, April 5, 2009

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE


Dear One,
To be spiritual-minded is to be love-minded because I am love.
Being unconditional-love-minded means that you are never judgmental.
Unconditional-love-minded offers love and devotion no mater what a person looks like or smells like or acts like or dresses like.
Unconditional love flows out from you and covers all physical and mental impediments of others, accepting the person just the way he or she is at the moment. Unconditional love does not allow any negative thoughts to enter about any person.
Unconditional love will transform everything negative about a person to a positive one.
Unconditional love will transform the multitudes as well as the person from whom it emanates.
Unconditional love has powers beyond your comprehension. Believe Me when I tell you that unconditional love will heal all manner of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual maladies because I am love. You have experienced My love and you are still experiencing it. Pass it on to others who need it.
Love, God
I Peter 4:8; I Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments: