Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HEAD IN THE CLOUDS


Dear One,
Can you wait for the fulfillment of a promise?
Of course you can wait, because you are My child and the fruit of patience is one of my gifts that I have given to you.
Waiting is easy when you know the end result.
When you know My promises to you and you trust My words, then you know that waiting expectantly is what is required of you until the promise is fulfilled.
Very often, keeping your head in the clouds with me is a good thing. When your thoughts and reasoning are with Me, then there are no negative spirits present to rob you of faith and patience. When your head is in the heavens with Me, you see the very best result possible and you hear My words of encouragement and you see the substance of the final result before they appear.
Keep your mind on Me and My promises and you will see the culmination of My promises to you.
Love, God
Read all of Hebrews 11
th05.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/i/2008/220/3/f/

No comments: