Saturday, February 12, 2011

BUILDING HEAVEN OR HELL


Dear One,

Very often a person builds his own hell on earth by making the wrong choices and yielding to bad temptations which form bad habits which were originated by demons. He then lives a life surrounded by tormenting, tempting demons. That, in and of itself, is a particular kind of hell.
Jesus went to hell to redeem men and he still goes into the hell of a person's life to bring the person out of that hell where the person is enticed by demons and surrounded by demons. Jesus causes the person to be raised from the dead life that he has unknowingly chosen. The person is raised from that personal hell into a new life surrounded by My heavenly family where there is no darkness, no defeat, and where he is ministered to by My cloud of witnesses, which includes the redeemed forefathers and My angels. He finds freedom.
With the indwelling of My Holy Spirit, the person also receives power and authority to refuse the temptations of the demons, and the person can then receive the wisdom to make the right choices for the rest of his life.
Through My Holy Spirit inside of the person, I can coach the person, lead and guide the person into the life that I want him to have.
Many of My children live in a hell which has been formed by demons when all the time I am waiting to raise them, save them and guide them into the light.
You can teach them by telling them your story.
Love, God
John 10:10; I John 3:8; James 1:13-20;
photo from: www.pakzilla.com

No comments: