Friday, April 26, 2013

SPEAK POSITIVES AND SNUFF OUT NEGATIVES

Dear One,
     Bless everyone and everything that comes your way.  You are the blessing dispensers in the earth just like I am the blessing dispenser in the heavens. 
     Whatever you bless by positive speaking is blessed. 
     Whatever you curse by negative speaking is cursed.
     You don't really want to curse anyone or anything because not only will they be cursed, but you will also be cursed because of your having sown seeds of curses.  I want you to think about that every time you think negatively about someone or some thing because if you don't arrest it in your thoughts it will eventually pour from your mouth and the curses will be activated, ready to begin their destructive activity.
      You are My child and your thoughts, attitudes and words should only bless people.  Jesus said that the peacemakers are blessed and are called My children.    
     There is a filter through which you should strain all of your words before they are spoken.  That filter is my Holy Spirit who gives you the gift of discerning of spirits, separating the wheat from the chaff. You can choose to let only the wheat crop of blessings remain in your thoughts, attitudes and words.
      I said through My son Paul to only let words proceed from your mouth that are edifying and bring grace to the hearer.  Your words only build up or they tear down.  That's why I said to let your yea be yea and your nay be nay, because anything else comes from evil.  I spoke that to the people who do not have the filter of My Holy Spirit in their minds to say to cue to speak if it's positive or snuff it out if it's negative. 
       If you will only bless people and things, you will receive blessings in return.  When you see the good results you will bless Me for giving you these keys to My kingdom.  
     You are My child.  The keys belong to you.  
      Love, God
Matthew 5:9; Matthew 5:43-48; Ephesians 4:29-32; Matthew 5:36-37; Galatians 6:7-10; Philippians 4:8.

No comments: