Monday, October 28, 2013

WHO IS I AM?

Dear One,
It is necessary for you to know that I Am and that I Am the rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your provider. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your salvation. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your protector. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your deliverer from evil. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your shepherd, leading you beside the still waters of life. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your peace. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your healer. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your righteousness. It is necessary for you to know that I Am your Loving Father. It is necessary for you to know that Jesus is My Son and that He was crucified and rose from the dead for you. It is necessary for you to know that My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth today and He is available to make His abode in you and that He is My power in you and the revealer of My love to you. It is paramount that you believe that I have angels who do My bidding. If you did not intimately know Me, you would never come to Me for My help, My healing, My protection, My provisions, My guidance, My calmness, My salvation from evil and My blessings which are already yours because you are My child. Seeking to know Me and every facet of My personality will convince you that I am a rewarder of My children because of My love. Love, God Genesis 22::4; Exodus 17:15; Judges 6:24; Ezekiel 48:35; Psalm 23: 1; Jeremiah 30:17; Hebrews 11:6-19; Hebrews 10:35-36; Luke 6;27-38.

No comments: