Thursday, May 8, 2014

THE WILLING STUDENT - Dear One - April 26, 2014

Dear One, Don't forget the humility of your brother Jesus. He described Himself as being meek and lowly in heart. He wasn't blowing his own horn or sounding his own trumpet. He wasn't praising Himself. He was proclaiming the character of His flesh, that He knew that He had no power except the power that was given to Him by My Holy Spirit. His flesh had to become completely led by My Spirit to be able to do My will in His life. He had to learn to be obedient to My instructions in order to heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, free the people in bondage and to heal the brokenhearted.
 In order to spread My love and My power in the earth, Jesus had to be meek and lowly in heart, humble enough to yield to My will. Arrogance and a stubborn will would not have benefited Jesus in doing My will in the earth. In order to perform My miracles in the earth, He had to sometimes pray all night. His Spirit was willing so He made His flesh willing. From His prayer time with Me He carried to the needy the gifts that I had given Him previously in His communion with Me. He received the wisdom, knowledge and the Power necessary to do the ominous job of praying for the sick, delivering the demon possessed, mending the broken hearted and freeing the people from bondage. He made Himself meek and lowly in heart for all of My children and for you when He went to the cross. Don't forget that He struggled against the cross and finally succumbed to My will and said, "Not My will, but Thy will be done." That was the epitome of His meekness and His lowliness of heart. He never exalted His own will over My will. Don't think of Jesus as being a weak person because of His meekness and lowliness of heart. He was My Son of great courage as proved by His meekness and lowliness of heart when He agreed to died for the sins of humanity. He believed that My will would benefit all of humanity and restore His same power and authority to My children who would receive it. He knew that the revelation of My love would be taught to My children rather than the lies attributed to My character by the devil under My old covenant with a nation. Jesus yearned for My true character to be taught by My Holy Spirit who taught it to Him. Jesus made His own flesh to be meek and lowly in heart so that He would receive My teaching and My guidance through My Holy Spirit who lived in Him. My children, heirs of My kingdom, must make themselves meek and lowly in heart, humble and teachable so that My Tutor can easily infuse into their minds the revelations that have been hidden through the ages, the keys that I have for them which open the doors of prosperity in every area of their lives. Pride, arrogance and a stubborn will cause a person to fail because human knowledge is limited in its effectiveness. A humble person who is willing to succumb to My Spirit and learn of Me will receive rest for his or her soul. Peace of mind is the commodity for which the souls of all people yearn. I told My children that if their minds are stayed upon Me that they will have peace for their souls. Jesus said it in other words but it's the same promise. He said that if you should come to Him with all of your heavy ladened hearts, choose to learn about Me and My abilites, then you will find rest for your souls. Peace, peace, wonderful peace can flood into your mind when you seek Me with your whole heart, becoming meek and lowly in heart, confident only in My power and abilities. I want you to have complete peace. If you also want complete peace, become meek enough to learn of Me from My Tutor, the Holy Spirit. Your Loving Father, Matthew 5:3; Matthew 6:10; Matthew 11:28-30; Matthew 18:3-4; Mark 14:33- 41; John 20:19-21; Psalm 2:3-5; Psalm 78;7-8; Proverbs 8:13-21; Psalm 1:1-3.
Photo taken on my deck overlooking the pool.         

No comments: