Friday, September 12, 2014

JUDGING OTHERS SOWS SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION

Dear One, Out of the abundance of My love for all of My children, Jesus admonished all of you to refrain from judging others. Commanding My children not to judge others was never a tenet of old covenant religious laws. Their belief was that I was the judge of all and that I was eager to punish those who digressed from the religious laws. That was a lie of the devil who actually was the one who judges people according to how often and severe they judge others. That is why Jesus immediately taught after His ministry began that My children should not judge others or they would be judged by the same measure by the devil. Jesus proclaimed to people at the time that I do not judge. He said that all judgment was given to Him and He judged no man. The only judgment He did was that He judged the demons who afflicted people and He cast out the demonic spirits which judged them. The one who judges My children is the devil who is the father of judgment, condemnation and guilt. The devil uses religious laws with which to condemn My children. Have you ever thought of the mindset of judging? The mindset is that a person who judges another as being inferior in race, religion, culture, attire, nationality, customs, social standing, family dynamics or actions are justifying themselves above the ones whom they are judging. Judging is not loving others as yourself; nor it is loving others as I love you. Judging is putting others in an inferior position in your eyes and it is an implication by you that they are inferior in My eyes. Do you remember when you were only a baby in spiritual matters and you were judging a person by her actions toward you and I asked you whom you were using as the yardstick in judging the person?. I knew you were comparing that person to yourself and declaring her as being inferior in value to you because of her actions. I wanted you to know the evil mechanics of judging others, which is always based in devaluing the other person in your own eyes. Please understand that this key of My kingdom is of great importance. I don't want you to sow seeds of judgment into the devil's garden of destruction by which you will receive back into your life judgment to a greater degree. Don't forget that the temptation to judge is of the devil who tempts you to judge someone so that he can judge you. When you judge others, your thoughts will be of devaluing the person in some area. Judging others always puts you in the garden of destruction rather than in the garden of life. I want to keep you out of the devil's garden of destruction. I said to deem others as being better than yourself, as always being deserving of My forgiveness, mercy and love. Then you sow seeds into My garden of blessings. Your Loving Father Matthew 7:1-2; John 5:15-32; John 8:15-16; John 12;46-50; John 16:7-13; Luke 6:37-38; Luke 7:41-48; Romans 2:1; Romans 14:13-14; Philippians 2:1-3.

No comments: