Thursday, May 21, 2015

RED ROVER, RED ROVER

Dear One,
    In the childhood game of Red Rover, there are invitations from one side for people from the other side to come over and join them.  In the lives of My children there is a constant battle between two sides, My side of good and the devil's side of evil. There are temptations from the side of evil for My children to abandon their side of good thoughts, words and actions and instead join with the side of evil in order to infect the lives of My children with toxic thoughts, words and actions, thus participating with the devil in destroying their own lives as well as the lives of their children into the third and fourth generation.(Exodus 34:6-7; 14:18-20)
   The battle for your mind is in effect 24/7, as you say, with temptations infused into the minds of My children.  (I Peter 5:8-11)  It is the basis of all disputes, failures, murders, killings, arguments, strife, anger, lusts, greed, judgments, condemnations, drunkenness, addictions, any and all negative thoughts.  It is the constant pull toward using the wills of My children to join with the devil's plans of destruction instead of being in agreement with My plans of prosperity in every area of their lives. (Matthew 16:19)
    The battle between good and evil is not a game.  It is a lifelong battle for your mind with the devil enticing you to participate in joining with the him and thus cursing yourself by agreeing with his temptations to think and do evil acts.  My children are easily deceived by those temptations.  They think the thoughts are their own thoughts and they act upon them without discerning the origin of the thoughts.  The thoughts are also often placed there by political factions, religious factions, family disputes, business disputes, legal disputes, self seeking logic, selfishness, etc., all venues used by the devil.  
     The good news is that I have given to My children the greatest battle armor and artillery ever in existence.  He is called My Holy Spirit and His hosts of angels.  First, He makes you righteous, as I am righteous, which is My character.  (Ephesians 6:14) He gives you My written and personally revealed words which discern the evil that is tempting you, prompting you to use My words to defeat the tempter.  He gives you the truth that you are a member of My family of peace which has been instructed to sow peace with people in every situation. (Ephesians 6:15) He gives you the power of His faith which will intercept every temptation of the devil and quench the fire from hell that accompanies those temptations. (Ephesians 6:16)  My Spirit builds in you a renewed mind which is a saved mind, a mind that has experienced the reprogramming that comes directly from Me, replacing all evil thoughts with My thoughts of restoration and reconciliation with all people.(Ephesians 6:17) He gives you My personal, private, powerful Words against which no demon from hell can stand and entice you.  My Spirit gives you My very own prayer language which has always defeated My spiritual enemies in every circumstance and situation in which My children allow Me to pray through their mouths. (Ephesians 6:18)
     The first thing to remember is that your battle is NEVER with people, but it is with demonic powers in the heavens, the devil's own spiritual military personnel  which have been appointed by him to harass and destroy you. (Ephesians 6: 12) They take many forms in the earth on occasion and come to tempt you to join in with your own destruction by his evil logic and self promoting actions.  The temptations come to you through your own thoughts, through the words of other people who do not know that they are cooperating with evil, through your medias and through your associations.  My Holy Spirit will identify the spirits behind all of those temptations if you will allow Him to be your Protector. (Ephesians 6:10-11)
     "Red Rover, Red Rover," do not go over to the side of evil.  (James 4:7-8) When the negative thoughts and temptations come into your mind, immediately reject them and reenforce your allegiance to Me and My good thoughts, words and actions.  Declare verbally to evil thought your allegiance to Me.  My promises to you are for a good life, filled with My kingdom benefits which bless your life in infinite ways. (James 1:17) Do not be deceived by the devil, joining with his thoughts and thus inheriting his curses. (John 10:10)
     Choose My thoughts which are in line with the teachings of Jesus and you will live a life of joy which is My good pleasure to give. (Luke 12: 31-32)
     The victory is already yours.  (I Corinthians 15:55-57)
     Your Victorious and Loving Father             

No comments: