Tuesday, May 31, 2016

BOOMERANGING JUDGMENT

Dear One,
    The principle of seed sowing in the earth never stops because it was instituted at the beginning when I created people.  It originally related to growing crops, which crop seeds you sow will yield the same crop.  When the devil was allowed to enter the earth through Adam's refusal to take My advice and the devil became prince of this world, he incorporated the same principle of seed sowing when he tempts My children to judge others, deeming them lower than yourself in religious stature, political stature, social stature, cultural stature, racial stature or in educational stature.  (Luke 12:31; John 14:30; John 16:11)
   I warned My children through Jesus not to judge people because the result will be boomeranging judgment upon yourself.  (Matthew 7:1-2) The devil is waiting for My children to yield to his temptation to judge someone so that he can bring his same judgment upon you.  Unfortunately, My children who think that I am the judge of people will think that they are entitled to the same acts of judging that they attribute to Me.  The devil uses that toxic logic with some of My children.  Instead, I tell My children to have lowliness of mind, esteeming others as better than themselves.  All of My children are equal in every way in My mind.  (Philippians 2:3-15) 
   Some of My children have separated themselves unto Me, have come to know Me intimately, and are led by My Spirit after they have been taught by Him the keys to My kingdom.  They have embraced the keys to My family treasury and have adopted them as their life's work of love. Those children of Mine allow My Spirit to reveal to them the traps of the devil and they don't yield to his temptations to judge others. They find that their lives are blessed in the earth which I gave to them in all ways.  When they continue to hear My voice of forgiveness for everyone, they continue to be blessed. 
    There are others of My children who have never heard the good news of the ministry of Jesus Christ and the ministry of My Holy Spirit, both of whose ministries have provided My ways to be saved from the works of the devil in the earth.  And yet you judge those people who have never even heard about My love?  (Romans 10:14-17)  Do you judge them for not hearing what was never told to them?  That judgment that comes from hell returns to those who judge people who have never even heard the good news.  
    My children often also judge those people who have inherited demons of poverty, disease, rebellion, narrow political tenets, narrow religious tenets, failure, anger, and other family genes.  You, whom have been redeemed and purified by My Spirit, should be forgiving instead of judgmental of them.  You were bought with a price and then you judge others who have never even heard that I value them above jewels. You curse them with your judgment instead of blessing them and then you wonder why your prayers are rarely answered, deeming that I said no to your requests.  You are blind to the fact that your own judging of others has allowed the devil to judge you.  You are like those whom Jesus said know neither the scriptures nor do they know My power. (Matthew 22:29)     
    I said that the meek shall inherit the earth.  Meekness connotes humility, never thinking more highly of yourself than others.  Humility elevates others instead of demeaning them.  Humility blesses instead of cursing others by judging them for their manner of dress, their manner of speaking, their race, their customs, their political beliefs, their religious beliefs, their differing opinions or other differences.  (Romans 12:14-21; Romans 13:1-8)  Humility never looks on the flesh but looks on the spirit of everyone and acts in love.
    Become intimately acquainted with Me and you will become humble, loving, peaceful, joyful, filled with goodness and kindness toward those people who differ from you in attitudes, beliefs and actions, because I am forgiving toward all people.  I understand every person's differences and I forgive the ones which are opposed to My family.  You must do the same.
    Forgiveness and mercy are better than the repentance that you make after you have obtained judgment from the devil for judging others.  You can avoid the painful suffering that you experience after having judged someone and you are judged by the same measure.  Make it a habit to forgive and be merciful to everyone.  Then you do not have to fear the judgment of the devil.
    Remember that I am not the judge.  The prince of this world, the devil, metes out his judgment every chance he gets when you yield to his temptation to judge others.   Resist his temptations, refuse to judge others,  and live the abundant life that I promised.
    Your Loving, Nonjudgmental Father 
    

No comments: