Sunday, August 14, 2016

PARABLES ARE COMPARABLES TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN
Dear One,
     The disciples of Jesus asked Him why He spoke to the other people in parables but spoke clearly to them.  (Matthew 13;10) Jesus answered and told them that to them, the disciples, it was given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to the others it has not yet been given to them. (Matthew 13:11) Then He said that to those who had spiritual knowledge, that more would be given to them and that they would be furnished richly so that they will have an abundance; but to those who have no spiritual knowledge, that even what they had would be taken away.(Matthew13:12)  It is the same today, just like in the four kinds of grounds where the seeds fell, one on the roadside, others on the rocky ground, others among thorns, and then some fell on the good ground.  Only the seeds that fall on good ground produce beneficial plants, enough to feed them richly and abundantly, as Jesus said. (Matthew 13:3-9)
     Jesus said that the people had the power to see, but they could not see and they had the power to hear, but they could not hear. (Matthew 13:13-14)  He knew that the devil robbed them of His knowledge. He even said that their nation's heart had grown fat, gross and dull, and their ears heavy and difficult to hear, plus their eyes were closed so that they could not see and perceive and turn back to Me to be healed. (Matthew 13:14-15)
     He complimented His disciples and told them that their eyes could see spiritual things and were blessed and their ears could hear My spiritual wisdom and insights from Me and were blessed.(Matthew 13:16) 
     You must seek to be like the disciples, quick to see and quick to understand and believe.  When you are eager for My teachings, more will be given to you.  If you are void of knowledge, even the little that you have will be stolen by the devil.
     Jesus taught many things about My kingdom of heaven.  He even prayed that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10) You know that later, on the day of the feast of Pentecost, that His prayers were answered and I came to live in them.  Through the person of My Holy Spirit I came to live in their spirits and endeavored to create My character and personality inside of them, just like I did in Jesus.  The prayer of Jesus was answered.
     Today, in your world, in your time, the same is true.  When My children choose to be born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, then old, corrupt things pass away and all things become new, according to My kingdom which comes to live in them in the person of My Holy Spirit.  All motivations change from selfishness to love for everyone because I am Love.  I give you the power to change from yielding to the temptations of the devil to yielding to the promptings of My Spirit, who always prompts you to do My will in the earth which will create a life abundant in love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience,  Instead of being motivated by the father of destruction and death, you become motivated by the Spirit of Life and prosperity for your spirit, mind and body.  Your sins are forgiven and you walk in newness of life.  Oh, what a happy day that is. 
      What Jesus Christ did for you when He defeated the devil in hell, rose from the dead and then sent My Spirit to live inside of you is monumental in the kingdom of heaven.  That entire scenario had never happened before and it will never happen again.  It was prophesied from the foundation of the world that people were banished from the Garden where the tree of life was securely planted, but when My Spirit comes to live in you, then you are able to consistently hear My words from the Tree of Life and see My works in the heavens.  If you choose to, you will be as Jesus Christ was when He said that He only did what He saw Me do and He only said what He heard Me say. (John 5:19-21) When you commit yourself to Me to that degree, you become perfect in love and faith. (Matthew 5;46-48) Your mouth will be bridled and because you only speak love words in the earth you will sow wonderful seeds and inherit your blessings 100 fold.
     The entire kingdom of heaven belongs to My children who hear My words and do them.  I grieve for the ones who hear My words and choose not to do them.  I love them unconditionally but I am unable to reward them with their inheritance of abundant blessings because they have chosen to yield to the devil's temptations and thus become his child.  I wait patiently for the return of those children who have chosen destruction and death while in the earth instead of My blessings.  I am waiting patiently for a multitude of prodigal sons to tire of eating pig slop and sleeping with pigs, and instead choosing to return to Me, their Father of Unconditional Love.  I am eager to anoint them with My blessings upon their return.
      Hear My words and do them so that you will not have a trip to hell while living in the earth.  Eating pig slop and sleeping with pigs is not an enjoyable vacation for you while blessings and love await you at home with Me.
      Your Loving Father
      

No comments: