Friday, November 11, 2022

BLESSED BY BEING WISE AND GENTLE

My Dear Precious Child, We looked at the instruction of Jesus Christ to His disciples when He told them that He was sending them as sheep among wolves but that they must be as wise as a serpent and harmless as doves. (Matthew 10:15) My wisdom will always cause you to overcome the tricks, the strategies and the worldly wisdom of the devil and his demons if you -- and I mean IF you will always remain as gentle as a dove in your dealing with the person or people who are being used by the devil to harass or oppose you. That advice from Me through My Son is the basis of My wise advice to return good for evil done to you, to never stoop to the level of any human who comes at you in anger or wrath but instead to offer the person food if he or she is hungry or a drink if he or she is thirsty. When you deal with an oppressive person with kindness and gentleness, you are eumulating the personality of My Holy Spirit, who is represented to you as a dove in His descending upon Jesus when He was baptized in the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:16-17; Matthew 5:38-48; John 5:29) In the scene when Jesus Christ sent His disciples to minister to the people, He knew that the demonic world would be angry to have My Son and His disciples trying to turn the actions of My children from evil to good, so Jesus knew the devil's plans were to engage My children in harassment in order to tempt them to react in anger and resentment. In that scenario, it would be difficult for the men and women to react in kindness and goodness without instructions from Love, Himself. So Jesus, as their Shepherd, cued the men in on their reactions to wrath which He said must be kindness and mercy. He had prayed for them for their ministry,so My angels accompanied the disciples everywhere they went, reminding the disciples that My word can only be received and treasured in the atmosphere of love, which is My character. Having been previously trained by the devil to return evil for evil done to them in the past under the Law, the disciples of Jesus needed to be retrained by Me on the way to overcome evil with good thoughts, attitudes, words and actions. I first told Jesus Christ to reprogram His disciples with what is called the Beatitudes, which teaches that My children are blessed by Me when they are meek, kind, considerate, peaceful, merciful, poor in Spirit rather than authoritive, and who are persecuted for their doing right. (Matthew 5:1-12) He taught them that they were the salt of the earth, the light of the world, and that their virtues must be greater than those of the scribes and Pharisees or they would never enter into My kingdom of God while living in the world, thus mirroring the truth that Jesus spoke when He said that they must be at least as wise as a demon who comes against them, but they must remain gentle as a dove in dealing with all humans, no matter the attitudes displayed against them. My angels cannot perform their acts of saving My children from the actions of demons unless My children have exhibited the gentleness of doves while being harassed or opposed. It is only in the presence of My own virtues that I can summon My angels to work in a situation. They only work in the atmosphere of kindness and love. That's the reason for My telling you and My other children to be at least as wise as the demons who use people to come against you, and you must also be as gentle as a dove with the people who harass and oppose you so that I can save you from the effects of the harassment and opposition. It's for your benefit for you to act out of My righteousness that is inside of you when you are, through another person, persecuted by the devil for being My child. The apostle and prophet Paul wrote that, "We are persecuted on every side, yet not distressed; perplexed but not in dispair; persecuted but not forsaken, cast down but not destroyed; always bearing in our bodies the dying of the Lord Jesus, so that the Life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our bodies. " When you react with love and gentleness to someone who persecutes, harasses and opposes you, you are manifesting the Life of Jesus Christ in your own life. Under that scenario, I am able to send the angels in heaven to minister My blessings and rewards to you, just like I did to Jesus after He resisted the devil. (Matthew 4:1-11) It is for your benefit that I tell you to be as gentle as a dove to someone who the devil uses to harass, oppose or persecute you. Your rewards and blessings are more than you can imagine, desire or expect, all because of the power of My Holy Spirit, who is inside of you. (Ephesians 3:20) Your Father of Virtuous Reactions

No comments: