Friday, January 18, 2008

Love Conquers

Dear One,
You have asked why is it so difficult for Men to believe that I am Love and why is it so difficult to become established in Me as Love.
The reason is because men judge by human standards. Men believe that they have to repay evil with evil rather than repay evil with good. Men think that repaying evil with good is cowardly and powerless.
Men do not know the power of Love and the power of forgiveness and the power of mercy and the power of grace.
I spoke through the mouth of Jesus when I said not to resist evil men but to turn the other cheek. I also said that if someone sues you that you should give him more than he asks. I said to love your enemies. I continue to speak those instructions through the Holy Spirit and through My letters to My children because I want you to know that there is great power in Love.
I spoke many, many times through Jesus and My prophets about the power of Love, but men continue to have problems with it because they do not know the power of Love, that Love can solve every problem and every situation and circumstance.
Learn to operate in Love just like Jesus did. He proved that Love conquers all negative things. Love, God
Matthew 5:39, Matthew 5:43&44

photo is our daughter and granddaughter at Christmas time 2007

No comments: