Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rejoice!


Dear One,
Have I ever failed you?
Have you ever failed Me? No. No. No. No.
I can say that because there is no word for failure in my vocabulary. Since I deal in successes and blessings there are only words for successes and blessings in My vocabulary. There should only be words of successes and blessings in yours.
When you deal in successes and blessings you will rejoice in all things. The encumbrances along the way in life are only things that are on the way to perfection. They're just not perfected yet.
Rejoice in all situations in the fact that I only deal in successes and blessings and that all circumstances will change for the better and best. I major in successes, not failures.
Enter every day with Joy. Rejoice. Rejoice. Rejoice. Rejoice.
Rejoice that I have solutions for every problem known to men. I will chart and orchestrate solutions for you. I even provide the avenues for them to enter into your life. Rejoicing is one of the avenues. Thanksgiving is another one.
There are no failure avenues in My kingdom.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad!
Love, God
Psalm 5:11
photo compliments of pilou@ttitude at flickr.com

No comments: