Saturday, December 11, 2010

GOD'S GLORY


Dear One,

My glory is My glory whether it is seen or unseen by you and other people. Sometimes My glory is manifested to the human eye, but it is no more real when it is seen than it is when it is unseen by the human eye.
My glory that is seen is My kingdom revealed in the earth, the essence of My spiritual dimension being translated into the earth's atmosphere.
Some men have seen My glory manifested in the earth with human eyes, but many, many more people have experienced My glory in their lives without seeing it with human eyes. They have experienced My glory in dramatic life changes, in healings, in miracles, in job placements, in insights into problematic situations, in speaking in spiritual languages, in receiving words of wisdom and knowledge that bring understanding, in answered prayers, in daily blessings, and in various other different kinds of activities that could only be attributed to Me and My angelic hosts.
People who have physically seen My glory are often enamored by others, but it should be that the ones to be admired are the one who perceive the results of my glory in the earth and know that they are My handiwork for them because they are My children.
Faith has never been that you believe because you see spiritual activity. Faith is belief because you know Me as your Father and trust Me to answer your prayers.
In the atmosphere of faith you will see the results of My glory in everything you do. You may never see My spiritual activity with human eyes, but you eventually see the results with human eyes because you have believed Me and trusted Me to provide everything you need.
My glory is working for you whether you see it with human eyes or not. I never stop pouring My blessings into your life.

Love, God
Luke 19:37 & 38; John 20:29; II Corinthians 3:18; Ephesians 1:17-23; Ephesians 3:20
photo from: www.art.com pamela-smith-walk-in-faith.htm

No comments: