Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CONFUSION BEGETS UNBELIEF


Dear One,

Have you ever considered giving Me your confusion when things are questioned, wondered about or confused?
When you give Me your confusion, you allow Me to enter your mind and begin My explanation, My unfolding, My revelation in the form you can receive, digest and assimilate.
If you try to figure the question out yourself without my input through the Holy Spirit, then you will end up in further confusion and questioning. Then the next step is unbelief.
My personal revelations to every one of My children are tailor made and individualized particularly for them so that they will understand completely.
I know every area of your mind and I know how you assimilate knowledge, so I know the most effective way to explain My principles to you, My knowledge to you and My wisdom to you.
Very often, the only thing standing between you and My revelation is the confusion. When you confess it to me, you actually give it to Me. So, because you have submitted your mind to Me, then I throw confusion aside and infuse you with the knowledge necessary to free you from the confusion.
My Truth always frees. I promised it through Jesus and I promise it to you today.

Love, God
John 8:32; John 14:16-17; James 1: 5-8

No comments: