Saturday, January 8, 2011

GOD'S HOUSE


Dear One,
I live in you. I repeat, I live in you. I repeat again, I live in you.
My earthly home is in you and My other children. Your spirit is My home, My abode, My temple, My dwelling place.
Have you fully understood the benefits of the truth that I live in you?
I put My reputation at stake when I chose to live inside all of My children.
Men fear that their reputation will be ruined because of things that their children do. I had to face that reality when I made My choice to live in men, knowing that My reputation would be put on the line. Yet, I chose to live in men for their benefit, to restore to them everything that the devil robbed from them and to give to them everything that I promised to them as My children, that being the abundant life. I made the right choice.
Consider the benefits you have because I live in you..
Also remember that I live in all of My other children, too, so treat them accordingly, like you treat Me.
If you judge someone, guess who else you're judging.
If you criticize someone, guess who else you're criticizing.
If you rail against someone, guess who else you're railing against.
When you realize that what you do to the least of them you do to Me, then you appreciate My forgiveness and My grace and My mercy even more.
Since My earthly abode is in My children, you should appreciate the power that is in you because of My choosing to reside in you. We can accomplish so much by working in unity with one another.
Love, God
John 14:17-18; I Corinthians 6:19; Matthew 25:40; John 17:11; John 17:21-23

No comments: