Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LIVE TO INTERCEDE FOR OTHERS



Dear One,

Be willing to be an intercessor any time you are called upon to pray.
There are many, many people who do not know how to stand in the gap for their families because they do not even know the truth about the activities in the heavens and the power of the Holy Spirit, who is resident in My children.
The people who have the truth about the measure of faith inside of them and the Holy Spirit power given to them as My gift must be willing to intercede for others You would help a crippled person who had fallen down and you must help people who are momentarily crippled spiritually with doubt and unbelief who have fallen into the depths of despair.
Intercessory prayer is the work of all who have inherited eternal life because My life inside of you begs to intercede for others. I always live to make intercession and I will prompt you toward intercession continually.
You know the power of My kingdom and you know that Power must be used to overcome evil, whether it is sickness, conflict, poverty, strife, war, infirmity, depression or anything that robs My children of their joy.
I have already revealed that the reason My Son came to earth was to destroy the works of the devil. My Son is still being manifested in the person f the Holy Spirit inside of you and My other children. He continues to destroy the works of the devil.
Your intercession brings My mighty works into the lives of people. Intercede on My behalf, on your behalf and on the behalf of others.
Love, God
John 10:10; I John 3:8; Romans 8:27; I Timothy 2:1;

.

No comments: