Friday, November 11, 2011

GAME PLAYING




Dear One,
In your world beating someone at a game is desirable.
In My world allowing others to win is desirable because then you are taking an equal role with the person rather than desiring to take a dominant role over the person.
When you allow another person to win, you have given him a win and that is why you are equal with him rather than anyone being a dominant force.
There is much that I want to teach you about the dynamics of My family and what I desire that My children adopt as My spiritual ways. The first is humility, refusing to take a superior role over anyone.
Humility is the beginning of godliness. Humility does not require your taking an inferior role, it is taking an equal role.
The devil is the only one who wants you to be dominant over others. Pride is the next thing that he sends to join in with domination. After pride enters, then there is a downhill slide because it becomes easy for the enemy to produce a fall in a person's life since pride and a haughty spirit always go before a fall.
If you will stop the enemy's plans to entice you to dominate over others at the first sign of temptation, then you won't have to fight similarly hard battles to get back to having love, joy and peace again.
Remember that pride starts you on a downward slide but humility raises you to an equal level with other people. That's why I said that if a man wants to become great in My kingdom he must become a servant, serving My fruit of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness and faith and patience.
Remain at a level playing field with everyone and you will fulfill My spiritual character, thereby inheriting My kingdom.
Love, God
Proverbs 16:18-19; Matthew 20:25-27-28; Matthew 23:11-12; Mark 10:44-45; I Corinthians 12:4-11; Galatians 5:22.


No comments: