Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FROM WORLDLY TO GLORIOUS



Dear One,

Don't forget the activity in the eternal realm when you are operating in faith. The temporal realm in which you live is just that, it's temporary and it's changing every second of every day. With your prayers in the Holy Spirit it is changing from worldly to glorious. It's changing from curses to blessings. The temporal world is taking on the wonders of My world and My goodness, My majestic reality.
The temporal, earthly problems have to give way and take on My eternal, heavenly excellence. The changes will be so remarkable that you will rejoice at their magnificence. Then you will be glad that you have proven what is My will in the matter.
Your faith is the guarantee that brings the eternal things into reality in the earth. It is the vacuum power that sucks what is real and evident in My world into your world. Your faith and expectations bring miracles and healings into existence as they join with Me and My power to perform impossible feats.
Faith is power because it sees answers to prayers as if they were already substance. Faith sees things that are not as though they were. Give substance to them in your mind and they will become evident to your natural eyes.
I want the best of everything for you. Cooperate with Me and you will have them.

Love, God
Hebrews 11:1-3; Hebrews 12:1-2; Hebrews 12:12-13;II Corinthians 4:17-18;
I Corinthians 15:53-55; II Timothy 1:8-10; Matthew 7:7-12; Romans 12:2.

No comments: