Monday, April 23, 2012

TREASURES


Dear One,

Your treasures become different when you know that you are My child and when you know My love for you.
Your thoughts shift from earthly treasures to heavenly, spiritual treasures. They shift from money, gold, silver and jewels to wisdom, knowledge, revelation, love, peace, joy and faith. When you are established in My love for you, you begin to seek Me and My treasures rather than perishable ones which will pass away.
Like I have said, love never ceases, My peace never wanes, My joy never leaves you and My mercy never fades.
The location of your treasure is where your heart is, either in the earth or in heaven. If your treasures are earthly, they will perish and end. If your treasures are in the heavens, they are eternal and they will never end.
My children must realize that when you treasure and value My spiritual gifts that I have for you, then earthly treasures will eventually come to you because they are attracted to My treasures.
I taught through Jesus that when you seek Me and My kingdom that everything will be added to you. That truth is still in operation.
Seek Me and My values and all earthly treasures will be added to your heavenly treasures. Love attracts more people who bring love to you. Peace attracts more things that bring peace to you. Joy attracts situations and circumstances that bring more joy to you. Mercy attracts people who have merciful attitudes to you. Goodness attracts beneficial goods to you.
When your treasures come from love, then My good and perfect gifts will all flood into your life.

Love, God

Matthew 6:24-33; James 1:17.
photo from blogmenagerie.blogspot.com

No comments: