Monday, June 25, 2012

LOSERS TAKE ALL

Dear One,

Winners don't always take all.
If you have learned anything as the losing one, then you have won, too, like we talked about earlier.
Losing definitely makes the losing person or the losing team look at their strategies, their mistakes, their inconsistencies, and correct them so that they become winners next time.
In spiritual matters you win if you treat your human enemy with respect and regard their talents as gifted.
That's why I am emphatic about my teachings to you about the activities of not returning evil for evil but instead returning good for evil done to you. When you can return good for evil done to you, you are fulfilling My commandment of love and you give permission for My angelic forces and Me to enter into the situation and make you a winner every other succeeding time.
If you return evil for evil, you give permission for the evil forces to enter into the situation and continue to make you a loser.
Attitudes and words are full of power. Always remember that emotions always emote energy, either positive or negative power. When you emote My emotions that come from love, you garner all of My heavenly forces who will make you a winner in life.
Make sure that love is at the basis of all of your dealing in life. Then you will be a winner and as a winner you will take all.

Love, God
Matthew 7:17-20; Luke 6:35-36; Romans 12:9-10; Romans 12:20-21; Romans 14:16-19; I Thessalonians 5:15; I Peter 3:10-15.

No comments: