Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NO MORE WARS

Dear One,
     Oh, that heads of governments and countries would listen to My insight and wisdom.  If they would, there would be no wars, no devastation, no conficts, no needless deaths. 
     My words to My children always bring peace and they teach how to bring peace.  Peace would reign in the world if heads of governments and countries would seek Me and hear My words. There are wars, killings, devastations and constant conflicts because people listen to the father of wars, the devil.
     Jesus was prophesied to be the Prince of Peace.  The reason He was manifested in the earth was to destroy the works of the devil.  When you have the same Holy Spirit that raised Him from the deal living inside of you, then you will become a prince of peace, a restorer of the brethren, a person of forgiveness toward all people who offend you and curse you and do all manner of evil against you.  You will be a champion of peace.
     My words always bring peace.  In a war-torn world, you can live in your own atmosphere of peace if you choose to listen to My words, even while others are being motivated by the father of conflict, strife and wars.
     Yes, there is peace available to all people.  My children need to turn from sowing conflict and strife into the earth and the heavens.  When that happens in the lives of My children, then other will follow the lead and also turn t Me for guidance in resolving the  conflicts that cause wars.  My children must stop the wars in their lives first.  Just like some countries are addicted to war, some of My children are addicted to the conflicts that cause wars. It should not be so.
     Seek My peace every day and seek peace with all people every day.
      Love, God
Isaiah 9:6; II Chronicles 7:14; I John 3:8; James 4:1-4; John 16:13-15; Luke 2:14. 
       

No comments: