Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SEPARATION ANXIETY

Dear One,
  If you had x-ray spiritual eyes, you could see the spiritual energy that is projected by love. You would see the power to transform others and the power to transform dire circumstances and difficult situations into blessed and beneficial ones. Learning to let go of all grudges and emotional hurts is one of the advanced strategies of learning from My Holy Spirit, your personal tutor. My Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, is always and will forever teach about My love for you. I gave Him the commission to reveal that truth to all of My children. He willingly carries out His commission because He knows the importance of that revelation in your life. If your revelation knowledge is void of the truth about My love for you, then you become a clanging cymbal, void of the ability to pass on My love to others. I want you free of all encumbrances which might separate you from Me. Unforgiveness and holding grudges separate you from My blessings because of the mental anguish that is created by walking in ignorance of My love for you. I said that My arm is not so short that it cannot save, neither is my ear so dull that it cannot hear, but your iniquities have made a separation between us so that I cannot perform the miracles that are necessary to save you from the works of the devil. When you willingly project the devil's work in your life, you separate yourself from My miraculous works. When you forgive others, you are forgiven because the offense is released from your mind and there is no earthly record of it. It has already been erased in My mind by the works of Jesus on the cross. When you forgive others, unity is restored with that person, and unity is also restored with Me. The acts of forgiveness and love put you immediately in the spiritual avenues on which My blessings flow. Until you know My love for you, you are ill equipped to love others. That's why I said to love others as you love yourself. Loving yourself can only be accomplished by having My Spirit reveal how much I love you. Then you can pass My love on to everytone because you know you are loved and prized by Me. It's the domino effect. Love continues to cover a multitude of mistakes, sins, iniquities and transgressions. My love for you blots them out. My love in you will blot them out for others. Everything in My family is accomplished in the atmosphere of love. Love, God Isaiah 59; I Peter 4:8; I Corinthians 13; Ephesians 3:14-20.

photo from:  www.projectillium.com               

No comments: