Saturday, August 10, 2013

THE BOOK AND THE TUTOR

Dear One,
Increasing in knowledge on any subject increases your power. I said that My people perish for lack of knowledge. That means that people perish because of lacking power. Knowledge bring power. Find out everything you can relating to a subject for which you have an interest or a subject which is confusing to you or a subject that plagues you so that you can have power and abilities to make them work to your advantage.

  You have seen how people who are mechanically gifted are masterful over equipment and they are able to make mechanical things work for them. My children are ignorant of spiritual things because their minds have been darkened to spiritual knowledge by the devil who doesn't want them to succeed in the earth and have the authority in the earth that I gave to them. That is why Jesus called My Holy Spirit "the promise of the Father," because Jesus knew when He called My Spirit the Spirit of Truth that My Spirit living inside of My children would teach them as a private tutor about spiritual matters and earthly matters of which they are ignorant. Jesus knew that the only hope for My children to be successful in endeavors, just like He was, is to have the same Holy Spirit inside of them that He had inside of Him. You have experienced what Jesus said My children would experience, that the blindness has fallen off of your eyes when the Holy Spirit has revealed things to you relating to spiritual matters, personal matters, matters pertaining to relationships and all other truth when My Spirit revealed them to you. The wisdom and knowledge that My Spirit imparted to you gave you power over whichever area of your life about which you were perplexed. Since everything in the natural world is made out of things in My spiritual world, spiritual wisdom and knowledge frees you from ignorance which makes you powerless in your world. When My children possess My Holy Spirit, they should no longer perish in any area of life because they have My Spirit of Truth which Jesus said would lead them into all truth. My children have the Instruction Book and they have a private tutor, My Holy Spirit. There should be no area of life that is still cursed because of lack of knowledge. Your Tutor will take the Book and explain the keys to My kingdom to you, making you powerful over the destructive elements in the world. What more do you need? You need the desire to seek Me, My wisdom and knowledge, from My Holy Spirit. Then you will overcome the destructive elements in the world just like Jesus did. Jesus prayed that I would not take you out of the world, but that I would keep you from the evil one. That was My object in sending My Spirit into My children who would accept Him, so that they would have the power to overcome all evil in their world. I did not send My Spirit into My children so that they would become a religious institution. I sent My Spirit into My children so that they would have an intimate relationship with me, an intimate knowledge of My love, My power, My wisdom and My knowledge necessary to have authority in the earth again, succeeding in every area of their lives. Knowledge is power. You have the Spirit of truth, wisdom and knowledge inside of you so that you have the same mind that was in Jesus who overcame all of the works of the devil. You need to listen to the voice of Truth when He speaks to you, which is all the time. He never stops tutoring you.
Love, God
  Hosea 4:6; Ephesians 6:11-18; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-5; John 16:13-15; John 17:13-17; Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; II Corinthians 3:14-17;              

No comments: