Tuesday, January 20, 2015

NO FAMILY DISINHERITANCE


Dear One,
   We have talked at length about My promises to you which are My will for you.  We have talked about that they are yes, amen, so be it.  We have talked about My goodness that is always flowing to you, My peace, My unconditional love, My kindness to all of My creation, My grace which is My unmerited favor, My joy even in the midst of turmoil, My mercy which is everlasting, My mountain moving faith and My Holy Spirit power to defeat all works of evil in your life.  With My provisions you cannot fail.  (Matthew 19:36) 

   I never disinherit you. I never stop you from accessing My divine inheritance that I set aside for you.  However, by obeying the temptations of your enemy, the devil, you can separate your own self from My flow of  heavenly gifts to you because in becoming unified with him you no longer are in unity with Me.  It's like a soldier who has every wonderful benefit of spirit, soul and body supplied for him by his country but he decides to join in unity with a cause of his enemy and become a member of the enemy country which robs, kills and destroys their soldiers.  That soldier is no longer on the base of the good country where good benefits flow to its soldiers. He has separated himself from the country of good provisions and joined the country of corrupt provisions. The soldier chose to separate from the country of blessings and chose, instead, the country of curses.  It's called treason by deception.  (Isaiah 59:1-2; Matthew 6:24)
   That is an example of what happens when you choose to separate yourself from Me.  It's your choice that has caused your lack of success in every area of your life by your joining with the family of destruction.  I am still your loving Father, eager to restore you to My wonderful benefits just like the prodigal son was restored after he grew tired of eating the pig slop. You will eat pig slop as long as you stay in unity with the devil and his family of demons. (Luke 15:11-25)
   Some of My children continue to fraternize with the devil but declare that My inheritance is for them. My promises are still for them but the ones who inherit them are for the ones who take My advice instead of obeying the temptations of evil. My promises are for My children who do not hold grudges but instead forgive someone who wronged them.  Holding grudges will cause you to be separated from the flow of My goodness to all humanity.  Spreading strife in the world will cause you to be separated from the flow of My blessings beause strife is of the devil.  Strife summons every curse of evil upon you because your mind is stayed upon an injury done to you. To be released from that curse of binding yourself to evil, you must take My advice and forgive the person who wronged you. Upon forgiving the person, you release yourself from the curses and return to My flow of blessings.(Matthew 6:14-15)
   Unkind, bitter, contemptuous, belittling words separate you immediately from My blessings because words never die but remain in the mind of the hearer, repeatedly cursing that person. Those destructive words are words from hell and are meant to destroy.  When you allow words from hell to curse a person through your mouth, you separate yourself from Me and My blessings because you have joined with the father of destruction. My Holy Spirit and I are grieved that you have left the comforts of our family and have become a minister of the devil, however temporary it is. You think you are justified to refute another person but you are, in reality, putting yourself on the side of evil and will inherit the evil yourself. Remember that Jesus said that anyone who calls another person a fool is in danger of the fires of hell. I grieve when you persist in putting yourself into the fires of hell by obeying the voice of the devil. (Matthew 5:22-26; James 1:19-21)
  The same thing happens when you judge another person by his behavior, his nationality, his religious beliefs or his politics.  Jesus said that you judge yourself when you do because that judgment comes back upon you.  I have mercy on everyone.  You must have mercy on everyone because it is an outgrowth of My Spirit inside of you.(Matthew 7:1-6)  By judging others you join with the enemy and inherit his curses. When you are merciful to others, you join with Me and inherit My blessings. (Matthew 5:7)
    Your inheritance is waiting for you.  Refuse evil and embrace good and you will be in the direct path of the dispensation of My blessings.
     Your Merciful and Loving Father 
             
                         

No comments: