Monday, April 27, 2015

GOD'S PRAYER FOR YOU

Dear One, 
    I pray for every one of My children that they will prosper and be in health, even as their souls prosper. (I John 1:2) I said in My Instruction Book that My Spirit  lives forever to make intercession for you; so, yes, I do pray for all of My creation.  (Romans 8:34) My desire for every one of My children is that they will be free from fear, free from diseases and free from all of the curses of evil. 
    When My children are free from fear, they prosper in their minds.  Fear has torment and is from hell. When My children are established in My love for them, there is no fear of punishment because they know that I am not the punisher of My children, but the devil is the destroyer and the one who punishes. (Hebrews 2:14-15; I John 4:19)
    The minds of My children become prosperous and sound when they are firmly rooted in My love for them, knowing the height, width, depth and length of My love. (Ephesians 3:14-20) The revelation of My personal abiding love for you will cause you to be established on a firm foundation, having no fear of disapproval or rejection from Me, but knowing that I will never, ever leave or forsake you. (Romans 8:38-39)  You can become so renewed in your mind by My Holy Spirit that you will become My image in the world because you will become prosperous in every area, spirit, soul and body.  (Romans 12:2) That is My prayer for you.  My Holy Spirit is forever ready to reveal My love and My character to you.  Then you will become like Me because you love Me and want to emulate Me.
   My prayer and desire for you is that you will be so perfectly taught by My Spirit that you will be transformed into My true child, forgiving others, loving others, serving others, always returning good for evil done to you and always being led by My Spirit.  Then you will lie down in green pastures with a restored mind and be led to still waters in our mind with no wants because they have all been met by Me.
    That is My prayer for you and all of My children.  Seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness and every good thing will come to you.  (Matthew 6:33)
    Ask My Holy Spirit to be your tutor.  He is waiting for the invitation.
    Your Loving and Generous Father

No comments: