Sunday, July 30, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - STANDARD FOR ASKING AND RECEIVING

Dear Precious Child,
    So many of My promises have to do with your receiving answers to your prayers.  That is what most requests to Me involve which are made by My children.  Jesus Christ, My first son, was experienced in asking Me for things and receiving them.  That is why He so willingly told you the prerequisites for speedily getting your prayers answered.  The prerequisites are not related to My being reluctant to answer your prayers but they are related to keeping the avenues open from My heaven to your earth upon which My fulfillment of your requests depend. 
   For instance, Jesus said that if you ask it will be given to you, that if you seek you will find, and that if you knock it will be opened to you.  He even explained it by saying that no man, if his son asks for bread will give him a stone or if his son asks for a fish will be given a serpent by his father.  He said that people, being evil, give good gifts to their children, so how much more will I give good things to those who ask Me.  
   Asking is a normal thing for children to do, even My own children. (Matthew 7:7-11)  In his teaching about asking Jesus added the standard that must be accompanied by your asking.  He said "So" --- meaning that there is a prerequisite to receiving what you ask.  He said, "So what you wish that men would do to you, you must also do to them." (verse 12)   He was talking about keeping the narrow gate open that leads to the stream of blessings of life flowing to you.  That narrow gate is your behavior in the way you treat other people. 
   He had just finished teaching about judging and that if you judge someone that you will be judged by the devil using the people you judged. (Matthew 7:1-2)  In the same vein of thought Jesus added the truth about asking and receiving.  He identified the behavior that is necessary for you to treat other people when He said, "So what you wish that men would do to you, you must also do to them."  (Matthew 7:12) He proceeded to talk about the wide gate that leads to destruction and the narrow gate that leads to the abundant life that I promised My children. (Matthew 7:13-14)  In order for your prayers to be answered, Jesus said that you must treat other people the way you want to be treated for the answers to your prayers to flow down the narrow path that leads from My heaven to the abundant life for you. 
   The prerequisite to receiving the answers to your prayers hinges on sowing and reaping, sowing good seeds in the lives of other people so that you are declaring that you are on the side of good instead of evil.  The people who are on the side of good will reap the answers to their prayers.  I have to use people in My scenarios where I answer prayers so My children must always treat other people with love and respect for those people to want to cooperate with Me in blessing them. 
    If you are forgiving of others, then those people will want to work with Me if I choose them as the avenue through whom I answer your prayers.
    If you are unforgiving, unmerciful and vengeful toward others, it is impossible for Me to find someone through whom I can bless you with the answer to your prayers which lead to abundant living.
    The strategy is in keeping the narrow gate open through which I answer your prayers.   Doing to others as you want them to do to you involves love and respect.  When you are obedient in loving others and respecting others, then there are no blockages or barriers on the avenue leading to your life on which My blessings flow. (Isaiah 59:1-2)  I said to My children through the prophet Isaiah that I am neither deaf so that I can't hear your prayers nor are My hands so short that I cannot save you, but your iniquities have set up a separation between us and your sins have made it impossible for Me to hear you because you have chosen to retreat into another father's kingdom, the kingdom of destruction. 
   My good works in the earth cannot be done by Me in the presence of evil.  I said you love one and hate the other.  You either hate the evil from the devil and love the good that comes from Me or you love the evil and hate the good. (Matthew 6:24)
   Learn from the teaching of Jesus about the standard that must be in operation before I can answer your prayers that you ask, that being that you must do to others as you want them to do to you.  Good begets good and evil begets evil.  Do good to everyone and I will be able to influence them to return the good that you sowed in their lives by returning good multiplied to you in My answers to your prayers.
    Your Father of Answered Prayers.

No comments: