Saturday, September 10, 2011

PATIENCE PROVISIONS



Dear One,
When you pray in My Holy Spirit, if you could see the activity in the spiritual dimension you wouldn't have any problem with patience because you would see mighty works and know that the blessings are on the way.
Through visions, dreams, My wisdom, My knowledge and My insight I have provided temporary peeks into the spiritual world to observe the activity of My Spirit and angels that are going on around you so that your faith is bolstered. You can see the end results before they occur. So when you spiritually see the end results then faith and patience is no problem.
Constantly having thoughts, attitudes and actions of love and also walking in the peace of My Spirit provide the earthly atmosphere so that the spiritual activities are speedily and properly generated.
You know that the orchestration is directed from earth by My Spirit who prays My perfect will in all matters.
My glory is all around you when My Holy Spirit is given free reign in your life. Then patience is no problem.
Love, God
Hebrews 6:12; I Corinthians 12:8; Romans 2;9-10-12; Romans 11:33;

No comments: