Friday, October 28, 2011

GIFT GIVING



Dear One,
Dedicate your life to seeing that everyone who has a need for My gifts knows about them. They need to know about My gifts of healings, wisdom, knowledge, miracles, faith, prophesy, discerning of spirits, spiritual prayer languages, unknown languages and interpretations of languages and they need to know about My willingness to intervene in their lives by supplying My gifts.
I have dedicated Myself to providing everything to My children that is necessary for the abundant life and godly living. I see the needs, but I need hands and legs and means within the earth through which to work. That is where My children come into the equation.
I do work in My dimension with the aid of My hosts of angels, but the actual ministry of meeting needs in the earth must be done by My children as they are empowered by My Spirit. You and all of your spiritual siblings are in charge of My earthly business as led by My Spirit. He will infuse you with the power necessary to deliver My gifts to others.
I am dedicated to you and to everyone in your world. I ask that you become willing to help Me in the distribution of My gifts. Your willingness is all that I require of you because I supply the power and I bring the people to you with the needs. Then you join in unity with My Holy Spirit to dispense My gifts as the need presents itself.
I want people to live a peaceful, joyful life. I need you to help in My endeavor. There are people who don't know My intentions are for their good. They need someone to tell them. Be willing to open your mouth to proclaim the truth of the full gospel of hope and faith and goodness to others. Then I will send the gift givers to them.
Love, God
I Corinthians 12:4-13; Mark 16:17-20; James 5;13-19.

October fun in our yard

No comments: