Thursday, October 6, 2011

HEALING AUTHORITY



Dear One,

The prayer of faith will heal the sick.
When you speak with My authority and My power, then you can rest that the prayers will heal the sick.
Remember that you are not praying for Me just to change the illness, you are praying that I will chase out the demon who instigated it, never for them to return. When the illness is caused by demons, then the demons need to be cast out, not healed. When the demons leave, then the body is free to receive healing itself.
That's why Jesus said that it was the same thing when he said, "Your sins are forgiven," as when He said, "Arise and walk." The demon who was the instigator of the illness needed to leave first.
So be assured that the prayer of faith will heal the sick, casting out the invader and then dispensing My healing power to the person.
I said the prayer of faith shall save the sick. That means that it is My WILL that they be healed.

Love, God
Matthew 9:2-7; Matthew 9:32; Matthew 10:8; James 5: 14-16.

photo from lds.org

No comments: