Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DIFFICULT LESSONS



Dear One,
Lessons are so hard to learn and you often slip back into old habits, old activities and old judgmental thoughts. However, when you know the truth relating to the damaging effects of those destructive ways, when you know the complete truth and the truth has set you free, then the temptation to slip back into old injurious habits is less likely because of the lessons you have learned.
I said that I will perfect that which concerns you. That is one reason that I want you to learn the truth about destructive habits, activities and thoughts. They come to rob, steal and destroy you because they are from hell where destruction originated.
My aim in sending My Salvation in the form of the Holy Spirit to live in men was to give you the discipline, the counsel, the teaching and the power to perfect everything that relates to your life.
You strife to attain a rewarding, joyful, exciting life for yourself and your children. Why would you ever entertain the thought that I don't want the same things for you, My children? I do and I want them much more than you do, so we are in complete unity on that.
It is said where two or three agree on earth as touching anything that it will be done by Me. You and I are in agreement for the abundant life for you, so it is established. I can teach you how to attain that goal. It starts with refusing negative thoughts, habits, activities and actions. Then it depends upon your following of My personal guidance through the Holy Spirit. He carries out My desires for you.
Love, God
Matthew 7;1; Matthew 12:37; Matthew 5:48; Matthew 18:19-20;. Romans 12:2;; Psalm 138:8; Isaiah 26:3-4; John 14;26-27; John 16:13-15.

No comments: