Tuesday, August 7, 2012

GUARANTEED HAPPINESS


Dear One,

Listening for My instructions, My warnings and My insight is so pertinent to your well being that you might never fully realize the value of them.
Your happiness depends on them.
Your safety depends on them.
Your peace depends on them.
Your loving relationships depend on them.
Your health depends on them.
Your joy depends on them.
Your entire salvation depends on them.
Your hope depends on them.
Your faith depends on them.
All of those benefits are worth spending time with Me to receive My instructions until you can rely on your ability to make it second nature to hear My guidance.
When your spiritual ears are fully developed, you can hear from Me instantaneously because your antenna are always up and open to receive because you know My voice. I said that My children know My voice.
Everything beneficial depends on My view of things in your life, not your limited view.
I will give you insights that will keep you safe, peaceful, joyful, hopeful, faithful, healthy and happy. You are My child. I want you blessed.
Love, God
John 10:1-16; John 10:27-30; John 15:26-27; John 16:12-15; Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 1:16-23;Ephesians 5:6-16.
photo from: sapphires moonbeams

No comments: