Monday, August 6, 2012

UPS AND DOWNS

Dear One,

Ups and downs, ups and downs, ups and downs. Is that the way you would describe situations in your life?
Would you prefer ups, ups, ups?
Of course, everyone would prefer ups, ups, ups.
Where would compassion be and where would mercy for others be if you didn't experience some downs? Compassion and mercy often come from having experienced the same down times that others experience.
Jesus said that you would have down times in the world, but to rejoice because he overcame the world, meaning he overcame all of the down times for you, and I can overcome them for you today.
When you hear My voice and know My voice, heeding My instructions, obeying My guidance that puts you onto the right paths, then you avoid all the consequences of the incidents and situations that would normally put you down emotionally, physically, financially and spiritually.
I can tell you how to avoid the valleys and pits. I can tell you how to turn the valleys into mountaintops, how to make the down time into up times and how to soar on mountaintops all the time.
Success is not that you live on the mountain tops. Success is that you make mountaintops out of valleys and pits because you live in an imperfect world.
I am always in the valleys and pits with you, constantly trying to boost you to the top of the highest mountain with My instructions, insight and wisdom.
I live on the highest mountain, the highest dimension of heaven. I have already made room for you with Me. Come on up and sit with Me to receive My wisdom all the time. Then the cares of the world grow dim, dim, dim until they are conquered.
Take the life of Jesus to heart. Learn from His ways. He said He only did what He saw Me do, He only spoke what he heard Me speak. That's staying up, up and up. That is keeping your mind on Me, where there is perfect peace..

Love, God
John 16:33; Acts 14:22; John 10:10; Luke 10:19; Ephesians 1:17-23; John 5:19.; Psalms 26:3.
photo from: SapphiresMoonbeams

No comments: