Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FRETS BRING REGRETS

Dear One
     My advice to all of My children to not fret is valuable advice.  The inclination to fret and worry comes from a lack of faith,l faith being confidence in Me. 
     When you intimately know Me and when you trust Me to know how to handle every troublesome situation in your life, then there is no room in your mind for fretting and worrying.  There is confidence in Me to orchestrate all things necessary to bring about an excellent result. 
     You must realize, though, that there will always be outward signs that a bad situation has not changed for the better but outward signs will often look worse.  That is no indication of impending doom to My children of faith. 
     My children who know My power and My ability will always know that, no matter what outward circumstances look like, I am working behind the scenes in the situation to perfect everything according to My will. 
     Your confidence in Me will keep the beneficial activity working until everything is accomplished for your good.
     Frets lead to regret.
     Faith lead to blessings.
                                                                                       Love, God
Psalm 37:1-9; Proverbs 19:3; Proverbs 24:19; Matthew 6:28-29; Matthew 8:5-13.

No comments: