Monday, October 15, 2012

TRUE VALUE

Dear One,
     Value is in the eye of the beholder just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
     To one person, because of sentimental attachment or family memories, one object might be worth thousands of dollars.  To another person the same commodity might be junk, worth nothing.
     Historical value of an object might be in the millions of dollars to one person, but to another person who is uneducated in antiques it might be worth nothing.
     So value is in the eye and mind of the beholder.
     Because Jesus died for you, that should relate to you how valuable you are to Me. You are worth more to Me than all of the precious jewels, all the oil wells, all the money from in all the countries in the world, all of the highly praised antiques, all the land acquisitions, all the art work.  You are the apple of My eye.  I love you so much that I sacrificed My Son's earthly life for you.  That should give you an idea of how much I love you.
     Since value is in the eye and mind of the beholder, you should look at every other person in the world as a highly prized child of mine, worth more than all the valued commodities in the world.  I created the world for each of them, just like I created it for you.
     Let your gaze upon and your conversation with every person reflect My assessment of their value, more valuable than the combined wealth of every billionaire in the earth.
Even when a person is participating in the most vile sin that you can imagine, that person is still worth your love and My love because he doesn't know that he is joined to the works of the devil.  When you judge him, you make yourself a participant of the same works.  Yet I still highly prize and value you, just like I do him.
     When you love another person with My love, then you have shown that person My assessment of him, My evaluation of him.  That person will begin to know his own value in my eyes, and he or she will love himself.  The result will be that he or she will begin to love others.  Then My family love will be spread around.  Another result of your unconditional love toward that person is that you are beginning the building of My dwelling place within that person, the housing of My Holy Spirit.
     Behold the value of every person in My eye and you will not judge.
     Love, God
John 3:16; I Corinthians 5:8-11; I Corinthians 13L 4-7; Matthew 25:42-45; Romans 5:5-7.  
    
 Photo from Sapphires Moonbeams

      

No comments: