Tuesday, February 4, 2014

SPEAK GOD'S WILL

Dear One, Getting My will into the earth relating to problems is an easy thing. Speaking My will relating to solutions to problems in the lives of My children is always My will. That is easily done when you allow Me to speak My will by praying for the answers to prayers and solutions to problems. It is done through your praying in My Holy Spirit. My will has always been given to My children through prophesy and is now also given through the words of My Holy Spirit. Jesus spoke My will when He walked the earth and now My Holy Spirit speaks My will through your mouth when you pray in My languages. The will of a being is always given through words, whether written or spoken. My words carry My will. Words have always been the means of communicating My will to My children and to the angelic hosts. I have always given the guarantee of My promises to My children through My words. It's the same in your life today, words carry My will to you and to heavenly beings. My Holy Spirit said through Paul that there was a mystery which had finally been made know, that My will is being made known to priincipalities and powers through My children. That happens when you allow My Holy Spirit to speak My will to your angelic servants which I have given to you. I speak My will through My Spirit and the angelic hosts scurry to do My will. The orders have to be given through the mouths of My children because I gave you the earth and you have authority in the earth. I also gave you angelic servants to minister for you. So when My words via the Holy Spirit come from your mouths, your angelic servants are privy to my instructions on how to solve your problems and answer your prayers. They are dispatched to do My will in your life and the lives of My other children. My instructions come in the form of My heavenly languages to the angelic hosts. Then they move heaven and earth to do My will which is to answer your prayers and solve your problems. Jesus prayed that My kingdom would come and that My will would be done in earth as it is in heaven. When My Holy Spirit comes into our life, My kingdom is in your life. When you allow My Holy Spirit to pray through your mouth, He speaks solutions to all problems which concern you. That is the complete Sabbath rest, resting from your labors and allowing My angels and Me to perform My will in the earth in relation to you. Every person who prays in the words of My Spirit is a prophet because they are speaking My will into the earth via My Spirit. He only speaks My will because He speaks for Me. Those words will not return void. They will accomplish what I send them forth to do. Fill the earth with My words by praying in the Holy Spirit at all times. Then stand back and see My salvation in all matters which concern you. Love, God Matthew 6:10; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 2:7-16; Ephesians 3:9-11; Colossians 1:25-29; Romans 8:26-28; I Corinthians 14:14-15.

No comments: