Saturday, November 5, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - RESOURCES FOR SALVATION

Dear One,
    My Holy Spirit wrote through the writer of Hebrews in My Instruction Book pertinent information relating to living a life in the earth that reflects life in My heaven.  I explained through Him all of the spiritual and natural gifts that I have freely given to My children which will make your life on earth happy, peaceful and filled with love.  I explained, first of all, the methods through which I save you from the works of evil in the world.  I called them works of salvation.  My explanation, first of all, outlined the spiritual chain of command which should be Salvation 101, which is much like your military chains of command.  Somebody had to be the commanders and some need to be privates. 
     I said that I created the world for humans, who are the commanders, the leaders whom I told to have dominion in the earth.  I did not create the world for the angels, who are the privates or servants of My children, as I call them.   The angels are to serve My children, created by Me to attend to them, as directed by Me, to meet the desires, the wishes and the needs of My children.  Angels are not My children.  They are servants, ministering spirits, whom I give as gifts to My children in order to help them obtain their full inheritance. (Hebrews 1:1-7)
     Because of Adam's disobedience in allowing the alien spirit, the devil, into the world, the devil and his demonic angels cursed the existence of all men and women as well as cursing the ground of the earth.  Everybody in the earth and everything in the earth needed a Savior so I sent My Son Jesus into the earth to die for the sins, transgressions, iniquities, misdeeds and mistakes that the devil tempted My children to commit.  Jesus became the Christ, the Victorious One, when He was crucified, died and was resurrected, paying the price for My children yielding to the devil's temptations.  He paid the price for the whole world.  In His sacrificial actions for My children, He became the commander in chief in the chain of command in the earth because He had entered the world legally, through His being born of a human mother, though she had been impregnated by My Holy Spirit and He was in reality My Son.  (Luke 1:34-35; Hebrews 1:10-12)  So the chain of command became Jesus, empowered by My Holy Spirit, My children, and then the angels as servants, the working force of My family.
     When Jesus came back to live with me in heaven, He sent My Holy Spirit, who had empowered Him, sent Him into the earth to live in My children.(Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)   From that day forth, My Holy Spirit became the commander in chief in the earth, My spiritual authority through whom My will is done in the earth.  My Holy Spirit became My power through which My salvation is unleashed upon the earth. (I Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
     As introduced through Ezekiel's vision of My kingdom of heaven, it is revealed that My angels constantly accompany My Spirit, working with Him to do My will in the lives of My children.  (Ezekiel 1:20-21) The chain of command in the earth, as outlined by the writer of My revelation to the Hebrews, is that that chain of command is now My Holy Spirit as Lord, then My children who possess My Spirit as the authority in the earth, then the angels, who are the working force or servants assigned by Me to My children as the distributors of My gifts to them at the direction of My Spirit. 
     It was written that My children should not neglect such a great salvation by being ignorant of what I have established as the chain of command in order for My children to have kingdom living in the earth. (Hebrews 2:2-4)  When one link in the chain of command is missing, the path from My heaven to earth is blocked by demons who delight in keeping My children from their rightful inheritance. (Hebrews 3:7-15) That is why the devil tempts My children to do his evil actions in the world, so that the chain of command is broken and delivery of My blessings is interrupted and sometimes thwarted completely.  My Holy Spirit would never break the chain of command because I always live to bless My children.  My angels whom I have assigned to you would never break the chain of command because they delight in being able to flood My children with blessings at My command.
    That is why you must know by revelation knowledge the great salvation that I have instituted for you.  In having that revelation, you will refuse the devil's temptations to cause you to have thoughts, attitudes, words and actions that create strife, hatred, division and anger by yielding to evil temptations which separate you from My family. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  Put on the breastplate of My righteousness and the helmet of salvation, defeating your enemy, the devil, with every temptation that comes to rob you of kingdom living while in the earth. (Isaiah 59:17; Ephesians 6:10-14)
     I have provided everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. (II Peter 1:2-4)  Do not neglect seeking revelation knowledge of everything that I have provided that will give you kingdom living while in the earth.
     Your Father of Powerful Provisions              

No comments: