Sunday, November 6, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - RIPE, DELICIOUS, NUTRITIOUS FRUIT

Dear One,
     My character and personality have always been abundant in fruit in season, ready for picking whenever needed by My children in the earth.  There are healing elements in My love.  There are healing elements in My peace.  There are healing elements in My joy.  There are healing elements in My goodness and kindness.  There are healing elements in My mercy and forgiveness. There are healing elements in My faithfulness.  There are healing elements in My patience and forbearance.  It is the ripeness, the beauty, the purity, the righteousness of My fruit that draws a person to Me. (Galatians 5:22-23)
     The character and personality of the devil have always been abundant in his seasonal fruit, ready for picking by My children whenever they become deceived by his demons who tempt them in the earth.  There is destruction in his anger which My children often respect as being manly and standing up for their rights.  There is destruction in his strife in which My children engage and call it competition, winning over others in order to destroy their egos and self respect.  There is destruction in his idolatry which people call admiring heroes even when their actions are killing and maiming others.  There is destruction in his adultery and lust which people call being sexy and desirable.  There is destruction in his hatred which My children call righteous indignation.  There is destruction in envy and being jealous which people call being ambitious by overpowering other people.  There is destruction in political party factions which people call patriotism.  There is destruction in rebellion against your country which is often called reform but stems from anger.  There is destruction in drunkenness in which My children engage and call it having a good time. There is never a good time for anyone during or after when a person is drunk. Drunkenness leaves a trail of destruction for everyone involved. (Galatians 5:19-21)
     The fruit offered by both kingdoms is offered minute by minute in your life.  You are instructed by Me to choose good over evil, always choosing the thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions which come from your having eaten the fruit of My mouth which brings peace, love and joy to you and your family. (Matthew 6:33)  You are told by Me not to eat the fruit of the devil who tempts you to eat his fruit and spread his evil in the world. (James 4:7-8) It's very simple.  Do you want life and soul peace or do you want death and destruction?  I encourage you over and over again in My Books written to you that you should always choose good over evil so that you will have the life of abundant love, joy and peace while you live in the earth.(Deuteronomy 28:1-14)
      When you choose to spread My love in the world instead of destruction, you will find that the love that you have sown will result in your receiving love from others.  When you choose to spread peace in the world instead of turmoil and strife, you will find that you have perfect peace in your mind, free from anxiety and inner strife.  When you choose to spread joy in the world instead of negativity and its ensuing sadness, you will find that you have a joyful heart about everything. (Galatians 6:8-10)
      To eat the fruit of something means to pay attention to and believe the words that come from that kingdom, either My kingdom of life, love and peace or the devil's kingdom of evil which is laced with some small truths in which to ensnare you to take toxic communion with the devil.
      Jesus said that you know a person by his or her fruit.  He said that a person cannot bear good fruit if he or she is listening to negative, evil thoughts and attitudes in his or her mind.  (Matthew 7:15-19)
       My children are cautious what food they eat, whether the food is beneficial to their bodies.  Yet, they consume negative, strife filled, angry words from the devil and from other people and take it right into their minds, making it part of their own damaged fruit. I said it's not what goes in the stomach that defiles a person, but it's the words that come out of their mouth that defiles them. (Matthew 15:16-20)
What you consume into your mind will eventually come out of your mouth, cursing your life or blessing it. 
       I have given every truth to My children on how to live a blessed kingdom life while in the earth.  Take My advice and live a life filled with love, joy and peace.
       Your Tutoring Father  

No comments: