Sunday, December 3, 2017

MATURITY PAYS OFF

Dear Precious Child,
   A child in the world who grows into responsible maturity will receive many rewards from his or her parents, bosses, mate, children, government and friends.  A child who does not grow into maturity but remains temperamental, emotional, irresponsible and selfish as an adult may still be loved by his or her parents but will never be rewarded for maturing properly into a respected adult.  The reason for their lack of rewards is that the immature person cannot be trusted with money, possessions, investments or valued material things because of the absence of trustworthiness that is present in the immature person. 
   In My spiritual family the same situations are repeated over and over again.  My spiritual children who become born of My Spirit but never mature into My image by consistently spreading love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, joy, faithfulness and steadfastness in the earth will find that they have no rewards while they live in the earth.  They will spend eternity with Me, but their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions done have never glorified Me as their Father. and so they do not receive rewards from My kingdom of love.  (Matthew 5:16)  I do not keep any rewards from My children.  I am the giver of rewards; but, often  when My children retreat back into following the devil as their father they will receive destruction and death as a reward from the devil as a result of choosing the devil's curses over My many blessings.  Those people who listen to the powerless religious leaders and self serving political leaders will find that they are living a life of woes, just like Jesus predicted when He taught His instructions to you.  (Matthew 22:15; Matthew 23:23-38) 
   I said to those to whom much has been given, that they will receive more, but to those who don't have anything, that even what they have will be taken away. (Matthew 12: 11-12)  I do not take anything good away from My children, but as long as My children choose to serve Me and yet serve the devil at the same time by displaying his characteristics, which are called sins, then they will lose what they have already gained as a reward from Me. (Hebrews 11:6)  Only by being led by My Spirit and consistently being loyal to Me will you  be rewarded with long life and all of My many blessings.   I told you many times that you, yourself, choose between life or death, between My blessings or the curses of the devil. (Deuteronomy 30:19)
   I said that you cannot serve two masters.  (Matthew 6:24)  You cannot profess to have Me as your Father and still sow the characteristic flaws of the devil to the world such as anger, discord, division, strife, jealousy, envy, pride, hatred, oppression, robbing from the poor, refusing to rescue the displaced people of the world and being selfish and self serving like the religious and political leaders.  If you do, you will inherit the curses of the devil.  The devil will take everything good away from you and he will make you  think that I did it.  In reality, you stopped being devoted to Me and you began to allow the devil's characteristics to invade your flesh.  (Galatians 5:16-26)  Those demonic character flaws curse your life, allowing the demons to rob from you all good things that I have given to you.  Displaying the characteristics of the devil identifies you as his child and gives him permission to take from you all good things with which I have blessed you.
    Jesus said that you must grow into My mature child the same way that He did, by allowing My Holy Spirit to tutor you, to cleanse you of demonic thoughts and attitudes, to cleanse your mouth of bitter words, to give you the power to return good for evil done to you and to love your enemies with My love.  Through the power of My Spirit inside of you, you have the fullness of My maturity which enables you to become My child who is perfected in sowing love and peace in the earth. (Matthew 5:48)  As a result, you will receive love and peace from My Kingdom.  My rewards for you will be great because you have displayed My image in the world, becoming witnesses of My character.  (Colossians 3:23-25)  That is the witness to which you have been called, the witness of My character and personality of love. 
    Life in the earth is a battle between My good and the devil's evil.  When you mature into My child with My personality of unconditional love for everyone, then I am able to reward you with all of the wonderful things that are real in My spiritual dimension which is called heaven.  My kingdom comes to earth as it is in heaven because you have done My will in the earth.  (Matthew 6:10)  Through your obedience to My Spirit, evil is defeated in your earth and there is celebration in My heaven.
   Your Loving, Kind Father

No comments: