Friday, March 28, 2014

THE ETERNAL COMPASS

Dear One, When domesticated animals are lost and are thousands of miles away from home, they often find their way back. My children are amazed at the resilience and the strength of the animals. I put a spiritual compass in domesticated animals which always seeks to return to the place where they are loved. It's similar to the spiritual compass that is also in all human beings which seeks unconditional love. Because of that spiritual compass, very often people seek unconditional love in other humans, but eventually they see that unconditional love is not present in the person with whom they thought was their refuge. But there is still the spiritual compass present in the heart of the seeker which desires unconditional love. There is a longing for that love.
  There is no totally unconditional love to be found except in Me. I said to seek Me and you will find Me. I said to those who are heavy laden that they should come to Me where they will find rest for their souls. The spiritual compass in the person who is heavy laden will lead straight to Me. When a lost animal wanders for months and then returns to its loving home, it is very often emaciated, hungry, often beaten by weather or wild animals, but it is joyful to return to the place of being loved. The spiritual compass in all humans always seeks to return to Me. I said that I knew them from the foundation of the world, so coming to Me is returning home. Unfortunately, very often the hearts of human beings will seek My unconditional love in other people before they turn to Me. Turning to Me is often a last resort. I am patient, knowing that their needs will not be fulfilled in a human being, and that the spiritual compass inside will eventually lead to Me. You have heard of jailhouse conversions. When they are genuine, the distressed, beaten, defeated and forlorn people who are poor in spirit will find the unconditional love that they seek and the forgiveness that I give. The longing in their souls will finally find comfort, peace, joy and the unconditional love from which the spiritual compass within their hearts drew them to Me. You have heard that there is no place like home. When home is where love is found, people are drawn to it by the same spiritual compass. The spiritual home that in found in Me is the only home which completely satisfies because I am the only Father in whom complete, unconditional love is found. Even My children who have been led by the spiritual compass to Me and have found unconditional love will often wander away from Me for a while; but they will eventually return because the spiritual compass will lead them straight back to me, just like it did the prodigal son. I will embrace that child and I will return to him or her all of the inheritance of My love, My peace, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy and My faith. Trust the spiritual compass in the lives of your loved ones. It will lead them straight to Me. It led you to Me and I am no respecter of persons. The spiritual compass will do its work. I am patient. You must also be patient with a lost person just like I am. Love, God Matthew 25:34; John 17:24-26; Ephesians 1:3-9; Luke 15:11-24; Matthew 6:33-34; Matthew 11:28-30.

No comments: