Monday, March 10, 2014

SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL

Dear One, Dreading something leads to worry. It's the first entry into the realm of worry. When you are first tempted to dread something, instead of assuming the full responsibility for the outcome of the situation you should turn it over to Me. I am much more adequately equipped than you are to facilitate the effective strategies that need to unfold relating to the event. My ways are so much higher in positive outcome and success than your ways could ever be. I know the people involved. I have the perfect solution so that everyone will emerge victorious from the event. Prayers are your invitation to inject My strategies into the event and they make you a winner already because of the power and abilities that I bring into it. You have said many times that worry is not a virtue. That is true. Dread is not a virtue either, but it's an indication that more prayer is needed so that the dread does not turn into worry. Dreading something and worrying about it are normal human behavior. However, you are no longer one who relies upon normal human solutions. You have trusted My spiritual means to facilitate matters which concern you and you have seen that they have always worked to your benefit, bringing supernatural solutions. Dread, worry and fretting are signs that you have begun to take a problem into your own hands again with the attitude of, "Daddy, I can do it myself." You mentally dissect the matter, imagining the worse scenario. When that happens, I can no longer work My magnificent solutions into the matter because you have again assumed full responsibility. I have told you in the past that instead of worrying, pray. I have told you in the past that instead of fretting, pray. I have told you in the past that instead of dreading something, pray. Faith leaves matters in My hands. Unbelief and impatience takes the troublesome matter out of My hands and places it into your own inadequate hands, which either delays the perfect solution or completely eradicates solutions. Dread, worry and fretting are the toiling and mentally spinning out of control that Jesus taught when He taught that you should be anxious for nothing. He said to consider the lilies of the field, that they neither toil nor spin out of control, but they are adorned magnificently by Me. Take a lesson from the lilies and depend completely on Me for solutions to troublesome situations. When you do, you will reflect the restful beauty that comes from faith in Me. Love, God Psalm 37:1-11; Isaiah 55:9-11; Matthew 6:27-34; Luke 8:11-15; Philippians 4:6-9.

No comments: