Friday, August 25, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - KINGDOM STANDARDS

Dear Precious Child,
  There are many of My children in the body of Christ, those who profess My name, who believe in Me and My Son Jesus.  Paul, after He met Jesus on the road to Damascus, called the accumulation of My children the "Body of Christ", each supplying special needs according to his or her gifts of service. (Romans 12:5; I Corinthians 12:12)   I said that every special joint supplies what needs to be supplied.  In supplying a calling or a talent as appointed by Me, all needs of My children are met through My entire body of people.  Those elements are supplied one to another. 
   However, not everyone in My body of Christ desires to attain to what I desire for them to attain, which is to be led by My Holy Spirit and guided by My Spirit.  Those of My children who are members of My body of Christ, merely having been born of My Spirit, have choices in My family of whether to follow the temptations of the devil and display what's called the fruit of the flesh, or follow My admonitions and instructions, displaying what's called the fruit of My Spirit.  Those who are satisfied to be born of My Spirit more often yield to their fleshly passions which are influenced from hell to do the devil's will in the earth. They have no spiritual power to refuse his temptations because they did not follow My instructions to receive the power of My Spirit. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4) Unfortunately, many of them fall by the wayside, being consumed by the dictates of the devil through their flesh.  They often become merely religious instead of spiritual and they adopt the tenets of their denomination or political party as their standards rather than seeking Me and My righteousness which lead them into having great rewards of having My kingdom living while in the earth by receiving My Holy Spirit to live inside of them, making His abode in them in the earth, 
   Those of My children who are completely led by My Spirit, obeying My instructions to be born of My Holy Spirit AND baptized in My Spirit, understanding My principles, clinging to My truths, neither looking to the left or the right outside of My truths, they can experience My kingdom being part of their lives in the earth as well as when they come to live in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  While in the earth, they perceive My ordinances and listen to the wisdom of My testimonies so that all of My words become flesh in them, becoming their new constitution and by-laws, the ones of My kingdom.  (Psalm 19:7-11) Instead of being guided by the devil according to his temptations of the flesh, some of My children do seek Me with their whole hearts, seek for My righteousness to be their righteousness, such as Jesus taught in His first teaching session.  I said that they will have great rewards while in the earth that I gave to them.  The greatest reward is that My kingdom becomes part of their earthly lives, bringing them love and peace because they have sown love and peace in their world. 
   I love all people.  I call all of My children into a one-on-one relationship with Me, which I said is becoming One with Me.  (John 17:20-26)  I do not force that close relationship with anyone, but I call all of My children into unity with me, beckoning them to become intimately acquainted with Me.  Many choose to seek Our unity because of a deep hunger and many don't because of lack of knowledge or teaching from their religious community.  Still, I am forever calling them into a closeness that benefits them in every area of their earthly lives.  I said that you can enter into My kingdom while still in the earth by refusing to cooperate with evil which causes you to pollute the earth with more evil when tempted to do so. (Luke 11:20) 
   When you defeat evil in the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.  When you return good for evil done to you, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.  When you forgive someone from your heart, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.  When you love, pray for and bless your human enemies, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards. When you pray, fast and give money in secret instead of to be praised by people, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.  When you are merciful to everyone, My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.  When you make peace with everyone who opposes you, persecutes you and hurts you,  My kingdom comes upon you with My many rewards.   
  The glorious spiritual walk with Me of being guided by My Holy Spirit is possible and many of My children enter into My kingdom benefits by following My instructions.
   I gave My Instruction Book to My children to help you find the narrow gate that leads to the abundant life and I even gave to you My power in the person of My Holy Spirit to live inside of you to be your personal tutor, your guide, your advocate, your counselor, your power and your constant companion.  You have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3-11)  What is necessary on the part of My children is a zealous desire to enter into a one-on-one relationship with Me while they live in the earth.  It requires crucifying the flesh and its demonic desires; instead, putting on My unconditional love for everyone and making peace with everyone as your primary motivations in life.  Those actions will cause you to have heaven on earth, which is My kingdom coming on earth as it is in heaven.
   Your Father of Love and Peace   

No comments: