Friday, July 13, 2018

GOD'S WORDS IN PROPHESIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children think about prophesy, they usually think that to prophesy they must tell about something that is to happen in the future.  The word "prophesy" means to speak for Me.  There are many times when I give to you the gift of a word of wisdom or the gift of a word of knowledge or the gift of a word of discernment.  When you tell to other people what I spoke to you to help them, it means that you relay to someone an idea, a revelation, an instruction, an insight or an enlightenment that takes away a burden from them or it gives that person insight into a matter of great concern, or often you give to the person a revelation that the Holy Spirit gave to you from Me that gave you great understanding into spiritual matters.  When you received the gift from Me and then told someone, you prophesied to the person. 
   The prophet Joel spoke and wrote to other people the prophesy of My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth when My children are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He received the event happening in a vision many years before it happened in the earth, and it helped prepare the way for My kingdom to come into the earth.  In a vision Joel saw into the heavenly dimension and He saw an event into the future, an event of My Holy Spirit on the day of the first Pentecost leave Jesus Christ in heaven and enter into people in the earth.  He also saw the fires of My Spirit hover over their heads, and He said that they prophesied and that they were able to have spiritual dreams and visions about things to come into their lives and their situations,  John the Baptist prophesied the same thing, about people being baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire.  (Matthew 3:11-12) 
   Joel saw in a vision that the gift of My kingdom coming into the earth would be for slaves also, not just men and women that My Spirit would be poured upon; also.  He saw in the vision that there would be signs in the earth and spiritual signs called portents in the heavens.  He said that one of the signs would be that the sun would be darkened and the moon turned to blood before the Great Day of the Lord dawned.  He said that everyone who called on My name would be saved.  That is exactly what happened on the day of the fulfillment of Joel's vision and the prophesies of John and Jesus when My kingdom of heaven was poured out from heaven by My Holy Spirit into the lives of My children in the earth, being in them and on them. (Joel 3:1-5)
   Being a participant in that famous event in the history of the world, Peter knew immediately that's what had happened to them on the event of the Jewish fulfillment of the day of the feast of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit was poured into and onto the lives of the believers in Jesus Christ. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-24)
   Not only did Peter acknowledge that the fulfillment of the prophesy of My kingdom of heaven being poured out upon My children by the Holy Spirit had truly happened, but he also acknowledged that what had happened to Jesus Christ was a fulfillment of a prophesy recorded by David.  He said that the prophesy of David came from a vision about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, His going to hell for the sins of the whole world, that I did not leave him in hell, but by the power of My Holy Spirit He was resurrected with great joy. (Psalm 16:8-11; Psalm 132:11)
  Peter even recognized and acknowledged that the vision of the prophesy of Jesus Christ ascending into heaven to sit at My right hand on the throne had also occurred close to that day. (Psalm 110:1; Isaiah 57:19)
  From that day forward, the earth changed completely.  It had begun to change dramatically when My Holy Spirit entered into the womb of the woman named Mary, creating My Son Jesus.  Through Him the object was to allow people to see My true character of mercy and compassion when He healed the sick, cast demons out of people, and taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth.  Then Jesus fulfilled His assignment of dying for the sins of everyone who ever lived in the earth.  He fulfilled the prophesies of many, many people and then yielded to death in order to go to hell for the sins of the whole world. He fulfilled the prophesies of being raised from hell and appeared to people, coming back to earth. as He had promised, for a short time.
   After Jesus Christ ascended into heaven, My children of promise were able to wait for My kingdom to come into their lives, only knowing that it was a promise from Me.  That phenomenon happened on the feast of the day of Pentecost and still happens multiple times every day in the earth.  My children who seek Me and seek My righteousness are filled with My Holy Spirit and experience My kingdom of heaven coming into their lives on earth, just like Jesus prayed. (Matthew 6:10)
   When Jesus left the earth, He said that He would not leave His followers without comfort because He would send My Holy Spirit into their lives to take His place,  and He outlined extensively the benefits thereof. (John chapters 14, 15 and 16) That is what happened in the upper room when the 120 people began to speak languages they had never learned and the Holy Spirit became, for each one, his or her personal comforter, tutor, counselor, protector, provider and Loving Father, just like Jesus had said when He said that My Spirit would be inside of them rather than just with them, as He was in and on My Son Jesus Christ.  (Acts 2:1-4)
   The world changed that day of the first Pentecost for the people who were waiting for what I had promised, not really knowing the full extent of the magnificence of the prophesied occasion.  After the magnificent fulfillment in their lives, the participants were never again the same.  They had My kingdom of heaven operating in their lives with the rewards being beyond all of their human expectations.
   I described the results of the phenomenon in the life of My children when I said that because of the power of My Holy Spirit working in you, that I am able to do infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams and exceedingly, abundantly above all that you dare ask, think or imagine.  They are done only by the power of My Holy Spirit in you.
   My Holy Spirit changed the world because He is My very own Spirit.  He desires to make His dwelling place in the earth inside of you, counseling you, comforting you, tutoring you, battling for you against evil, protecting you and giving you the rewards of My kingdom of heaven so that you can have heaven on earth, as prayed by Jesus Christ, (Matthew 6:10)
    Your Father, the Author of Fulfilled Prophesies

No comments: