Sunday, July 8, 2018

NEGLECTING A GREAT SALVATION

My Dear Precious Child,
   In My teaching about the spiritual dimension around you and the kingdom into which you have been baptized, that being My family kingdom, I gave proper explanation of My Son Jesus Christ and the company of angels.  I explained that I did not make a covenant with the angels that they would be My Sons, but instead I made a covenant with the seed of Abraham, Jesus Christ, that He would be My Son and that He would eventually sit down alongside Me on My throne in heaven. 
   However, I explained the benefits that are derived from having My angels as your spiritual servants, being given as gifts from Me to aid you in your salvation from the works of the devil while you live in the earth.  (Hebrews 1:13-14) I even described the angels as appearing as winds and flames of fire to My children in the earth. (Hebrews 1:6-7; Acts 2:1-4) 
   The angels have worshiped Jesus Christ ever since He was born into the world.  I even revealed to Ezekiel when He visited the heavenly dimensions that where My Holy Spirit goes, My angels go.  In other words, My Spirit is the five star general in charge of your serving angels.  The angels do noting without My instructions coming from My Holy Spirit. (Ezekiel 1:4 and12-14)
  I even cautioned you that you please do not neglect such a great salvation as what came through Jesus Christ.  I asked that you do not drift away from the truth of what Jesus Christ did for you and what My Holy Spirit does for you in your earthly life.  I told you that if My covenant with Jesus, the eventual child of Abraham which was declared by angels, had great rewards from Me but also great retribution from the devil if My children did transgress from My guidance but instead followed the temptations from hell, then there would be no rewards from Me because you have left My family and bonded with the devil's family whose rewards are destruction.
   There is great truth in the teaching that Jesus was made a little lower in spiritual honor than the angels when He came to earth in a human body, but that eventually I crowned Him with honor and glory and I put everything in subjection under His authority. (Hebrews 2:6-7; Matthew 28:18) Jesus had to be born of flesh and blood in order to die for the sins of everyone in the world, and He did.  I said that in dying for the sins of everbody in the world, He destroyed all the works of the devil who had the power of death.  He did it for everyone who becomes united with Me. (Hebrews 2:7-18)
   In that full and ample explanation of My plan and the culmination of My plan to save everyone in the world from the temptations of the devil, I said that you must not harden your hearts the same way the Jews hardened their hearts in the wilderness where My children tempted Me and tried My patience even though I led them, guided them around problems, fed them, provided the cloud which led them by day and the fire which led them by night.  I tried to keep them from falling into traps set by the devil on their way to the promised land, (Exodus 13:21) They did not enter into the rest that I provided for them in the promised land because they refused My guidance and My protection. 
   So I also cautioned My children who had been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit not be hardened in their hearts just like the Jews did on the way to their promised land. (Hebrews 3:7 and 15)  I cautioned you to take care that an evil, unbelieving demon does not enter into your heart which leads you to fall away from Me  I asked you to exhort one another every day so that none of you will be hardened by deceitfulness from yielding to the temptations of the devil to take on a demon of unbelief.  That happens when My children try to assume My Parental works in their lives instead of allowing Me to continue as their Father of all spiritual gifts, resources, abilities, power, wisdom and knowledge. 
   Unbelief floods into the minds of My children when they assume the position of being lord of their own lives instead of relying totally upon Me and My voice of wisdom and knowledge.  When My children take back from Me the authority in their lives by deciding they can do a better job than Me, that is when the devil floods in and assumes lordship of their lives again.  Those children of Mine never enter into My gift of resting from their own labors.  It always happens because of unbelief and impatience.  (Hebrews 3:11) 
    I said that you share in Christ, the victorious Holy Spirit, if you hold firm in your belief in My abilities until the end of your life on earth.  (Hebrews 3:14)  When you hold firm in belief, you actually rest from your labors, allowing Me to be Lord through the Holy Spirit who lives in you and surrounds you.
   Stand fim in the freedom in which Christ has made you free, and do not be mentally involved again in the bondage to the devil through unbelief and impatience.  Thoughts of unbelief must be met with professions of your faith.  (Galatians 5:1)
   It's easy to remain free from emotional bondage.  It is done by placing all of your trust in My voice of wisdom and knowledge which comes from the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  My words through Him are active and living, sharper than a two edged sword. coming from your spirit and entering into your mind, discerning My thoughts and intents which free My children from every thought of unbelief. (Hebrews 3:11-13)
   Listen to My voice instead of the voice of the devil.  The devil brings destruction but I bring the abundant life to you.
   Your Father of Loyalty and Truth 

No comments: