Saturday, October 28, 2017

BIRTH CHOICES

MY DEAR PRECIOUS CHILD,
   I am so proud of you that you have chosen to be My child.
   My children don't have the choice of selecting their birth parents of human heritage, but they have the choice of selecting their spiritual father by choosing to do the will of the devil or choosing to do My will in the earth. 
   Every human child of abusive, cruel, hateful human parents wishes they had been born to loving, kind, good and merciful parents, like other children. 
   Inside of every human child is a spiritual child who is being raised in the same depressing, demeaning, domineering situations and desires to be free from the bondage to destructive activities.  They desire freedom from the evil curses that seem to surround them. 
   I have provided the way.  I have provided the solution.  I have provided the avenue on which My children can travel in their lifelong journeys on paths which bring joy, love, happiness, peace, mercy, goodness and kindness, patience and faithfulness.  It is through the ministry of Jesus Christ and the ministry of My Holy Spirit.  
   Let's look at the reason the devil is the father of all people, cursing their every choice.  Through your being born of human parents the devil was chosen as the spiritual father of every person by the heritage of Adam who chose to allow the devil to have access to My children in the earth.  (John 8:44) Fortunately  I had an effective plan.  I was able to send My Son Jesus Christ into the earth to make it possible for humans to choose Me as their spiritual Father.  (John 3:16-17)  All humans can choose My kingdom benefits of blessings instead of continuing to live in the horrible curses that their previous father, the devil, ushered into their lives at the birth of their human bodies. 
   Jesus Christ made the possibility of being spiritually reborn a reality for everyone in the earth by His dying for their sins, because death is required by the devil for sinning.  Jesus substituted his life for yours and for every human who ever lived and who will ever live.  Having faith in Him and inviting Him into your life allows you to be reborn of My Holy Spirit with supernatural power and the right to be My child, inheriting all of My kingdom benefits.  Choosing to be born of My Holy
Spirit assures your new birth, which is being born again, not by human sperm but by My own spiritual seed. (I Peter 1:23)   All things become new in you.  Your thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions become kind, good, peaceful and successful, leaving behind the curses that plagued you.  You become a new creature in Christ Jesus.  Old things pass away and all things become new. (II Corinthians 5:17)  I become your Loving Father and you become My much prized child, the apple of My eye.  You desire to do My will in your life because of the love you have for Me, your new Father.
   However, the devil does not give you up easily.   Continued temptations to do his will invade your mind in order to suck you back into doing his evil deeds in the earth instead of your continuing to do My good will in the earth.  If the devil can entice you back into doing his will in your life, he causes you to lose your inheritance from Me.  When he is able to do that, he has won the battle for your devotion and he curses your life further until you return to Me, like the prodigal son, to be restored into My family with My glorious kingdom benefits.  The devil is a cruel taskmaster as a father, causing havoc in your life constantly robbing, killing and destroying everything that belongs to you.
   I am your Loving Father who desires to give you everything good, everything joyful and everything loving.  (James 1:17-27)  In order to remain in My family of love, you must act and react from My love, loving your enemies and doing good to them, refusing to be in strife with anyone, only allowing your mouth to speak uplifting, peaceful words, praying in My Holy Spirit and being led by My Holy Spirit.  I said that those who are led by My Spirit are My children. (Romans 8:14) When you are obedient to the words from My Holy Spirit, you are enjoying the goodness of My family.  When you, even temporarily, are obedient to the devil's temptations, you remove yourself from My family and join with the family of evil, denying your birthright as being My child.  You will still come to heaven to live with Me when your flesh dies, but your life on earth will be a living hell because your changed your loyalties from Me to the devil, again making him your father. You must return to Me, heeding My words of love instead of the devil's words of conflict and anger.  When you return to Me, you are welcomed with honor.
   Every choice you make in your life determines whether blessings or curses come into your life on earth.  If you will be constantly in tune with My Holy Spirit's voice inside of you and if you choose to do His will in everything, you remain entrenched in My family with its blessings galore.  You will have heaven on earth because you are doing My will which brings My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth.  It's your choice.  Choose to do My will in the earth and you will have My kingdom become real in your life. Jesus prayed for it and your choices make it possible. (Matthew 6:10)
   Your Loving, Rewarding Father (Matthew 16:27; Luke 6:36; Hebrews 11:6)        
       

No comments: