Monday, October 23, 2017

POWER PACKED WORDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   You know how angry, demeaning, insulting words aimed at you can rob, steal and destroy your joy, your self confidence and your peace.  If those damaging words are spoken in the presence of many people, then their joy and peace are also robbed from them because of the negative energy produced by the injurious words aimed at you.  That is how your enemy, the devil, introduces into your life and into the world his destructive works. 
   If you return angry, demeaning, insulting words to someone in response to their angry words, then evil is multiplied in your world and the devil rejoices that he has deceived My children into spreading his destructive will in the earth which I gave to My children.  That is when the devil's will is done in the earth rather than My will being done in the earth.  That is how the devil becomes the ruler of your segment of the earth because My children have actually done his will, bringing the devil's kingdom of hell and its curses into the earth, just like Adam did in the beginning.
    Think about another scenario.  If, in the presence of others, angry, demeaning, insulting words are spoken to you which are aimed at you by the devil to rob, steal, kill and destroy your joy, self confidence and your peace, but instead of like words being spoken by you in return, if you speak loving, apologetic, kind words in return to the angry person, then the devil's plan is thwarted and the person's angry words fall to the ground unreturned and unmultiplied, causing the devil to, himself, be robbed and his plan to be destroyed.  Instead of a celebration in hell because the devil has caused a disagreement between people, there is grief there because the evil plan did not work.  Instead of many people becoming angry, vengeful, retaliating and upset, which is what the devil planned as his will, when you return good for evil the listeners are all overcome with peaceful, loving, kind thoughts because you have reacted with My kindness, having done My will in the earth.   My angels and I rejoice that My will is done in the earth; so, therefore, My kingdom comes in your life in the earth as it is in heaven. 
   When the devil's will is done by My children, the kingdom of hell is ushered into their lives in the earth.  When My will is done by My children, My kingdom of heaven is ushered into their lives in the earth. (Matthew 5:38-48)
   Jesus said that the gate is narrow that leads to enjoying My promised abundant life while you live in the earth.   I didn't make it narrow.  The devil did, and he made the road to destruction wide and easy.  (Matthew 7:13-4)  Jesus said that the way to enter into the abundant life is to do all of His instructions that He gave to you which are in your Instruction Book.  They allow you to avoid cooperating with the devil which leads to your own destruction.   Jesus said for you to do His and My will which cause you to have My kingdom become real in your life while you live in the earth.  (Matthew 7:19-26)  Most of His instructions involve refusing to be angry with anyone, always returning good for evil and loving the unloved.  I said whatever you do to the least of My children, you do to Me.  (Matthew 25:40)
   Jesus said that not everyone will enter My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth even though they profess My name.  (Matthew 7:21-23)  I love them, but when they have chosen to do the devil's will in the lives of My other children, they invite the devil's kingdom to enter into their lives in the earth, bringing his curses of destruction and death.  Jesus said that only those who do My will while they live in the earth will inherit My kingdom blessings while they live in the earth.  (Matthew 7:24-27) 
   When you sow the devil's seeds of anger, bitterness, strife, dissension, division and discord, robbing other people of their peace and sense of being loved, then you will inherit the devil's curses in your life while in the earth because you have done his will in the earth, even though you profess My name.  I still love you because I am Love, but you have chosen the devil's curses instead of My blessings.  Curses will follow you all the days of your life as long as you choose to do the devil's will in the earth.
   When you sow My seeds of kindness, love, peace, joy, forgiveness, mercy and goodness in the lives of other people in the earth in which you live, you will be blessed beyond measure.  My kingdom will surround you because My kingdom is in you. and you have done My will in the earth.  You will be multiplying My love in the earth which multiplies My kingdom benefits in your life. (Matthew 5:3-12; Ephesians 3:20)
   With the power of My Holy Spirit in you, it is easier to do My will in the lives of other people because you have My power and wisdom to be My arms to love others and My mouth filled with words of peace spoken to My other children in the earth, which brings the blessings of My kingdom to you.
   Your Loving and Kind Father of All Blessings

No comments: